Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Anyone interested in doing a Toys for Tots cruise?

Old 10-20-2010, 11:05 AM   #1
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Anyone interested in doing a Toys for Tots cruise?

We would collect toys from our friends and families. Fill up our beds. then meet somewhere have lunch, breakfast, whatever. Then drive to a specified Toys for Tots donation location and donate all the toys, or we could stop at several different Stations on the way and donate a bed full at each. I will be down for this if we can get 5+ people in on it. We would pick a date in December and collect toys until then.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:38 PM   #2
booboy is on a distinguished road

booboy's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down! But... that's too far. Good luck.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:39 PM   #3
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
i do that each year
Old 10-26-2010, 12:23 PM   #4
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
nice!! i get crazy this time of the year. i'm down for kicking in a toy!!