Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

WTT:05-10 Grille for 2011 Grille (silver)

Old 11-16-2010, 09:16 PM   #1
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
WTT:05-10 Grille for 2011 Grille (silver)

I thought I would post this here as I will be in Sacramento over the weekend and again in December during Christmas.

I am looking to trade my grille with someone local who has a 2011 grille.

My grille is SILVER STREAK MICA and I am only looking to trade someone with the same color.

My Tacoma is a 2006 but the current grille on my truck was purchased straight from the dealer in July 2009 so it's still in excellent condition.

This trade will be perfect for somebody wanting to install a Grillcraft or do the Satoshi and save the headache of cutting up the '11 grille which is more difficult to do.

Located in Tulare/Visalia, CA (50 miles North of Bakersfield and 45 miles South of Fresno off the 99)

I'll also throw in a piece of aluminum mesh screen that can be used to make a Satoshi grille.

Old 11-18-2010, 09:40 AM   #2
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump...Leaving for Sac tomorrow afternoon.
Old 12-04-2010, 03:29 PM   #3

Bump!

I'll be in the Sacramento area during the weekend of December 11th and 18th and January 1st. Traveling up the 99 from Fresno.
Old 12-19-2010, 08:34 AM   #4

Bump

I'll be in Sacramento during New Years!
Old 12-29-2010, 05:22 PM   #5

Bump!

Will be in Sacramento this Saturday and Sunday. Will be back again on Wednesday, January 5th but just for the day.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:50 AM   #6

TTT

I'm in Sacramento until 4pm today. PM me if interested.