Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

anybody near modesto that wants to help bhlm

Old 11-21-2010, 01:27 PM   #1
150,000 miles and counting
mcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud of

Name: sean
mcleod90's Tacoma Gallery
anybody near modesto that wants to help bhlm

i just bought my brand new single cab 2010 tacoma and i want to do the blhm but im not to confident in my skills to do it. anybody want to help me or maybe do it for me?

i wouldnt mind driving to you either.
Old 01-28-2011, 10:20 AM   #3
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
If you still haven't done it by this summer, I'll be moving to the Sacto area and have done it before, its really quite easy though. I think it would be really hard to do damage to them.
Old 01-28-2011, 11:39 AM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
There is a mod day in Roseville next month there is a lot of guys going so I don't know if we can fit in anymore mods. But a BLHM is not that hard and I think there is a few guys doing it then. Check with Seth to see if we have room.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...-feb-26th.html
Old 03-18-2011, 02:06 AM   #5
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
well i'm near modesto but i dont know shit about the BHLM lol