Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Bay Area Off Road Shop

Old 11-23-2010, 11:01 AM   #1
eileenwilson will become famous soon enough

eileenwilson's Tacoma Gallery
Bay Area Off Road Shop

Hello,

Looking for rock sliders and a place to install them. I would like to see some in person before I purchase; dunno if that's possible.

Anyone have any good shops in the bay area (I'm in Mountain View, but I'll drive) they would recommend or have used?

Are there any brands in particular that are better than the other?

Thanks all! This will technically be my third mod! So far, just new wheels and a bed extender....not too crazy but I'll get there I'm sure!
Old 11-23-2010, 11:19 AM   #2
rsxftw is a glorious beacon of lightrsxftw is a glorious beacon of lightrsxftw is a glorious beacon of lightrsxftw is a glorious beacon of lightrsxftw is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Tyler
rsxftw's Tacoma Gallery
Extreme motorsports is a cool place in Brentwood.
Old 11-23-2010, 12:39 PM   #3

thanks! i'll check them out!
Old 11-23-2010, 12:49 PM   #4
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
a good shop is SWAT Customs in Fremont. he dont have too many things in stock to see, but he can show you what you need on the computer. and his installs are top notch, and cheap prices (he can beat any prices)

you can yelp.com the shop. good reviews...
Old 11-23-2010, 12:52 PM   #5

awesome, thanks!
Old 11-23-2010, 01:50 PM   #7
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
I have sliders on order from Eric aka RelentlessFabrication

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/rel...ml#post2402753

Since I don't weld, I'm planning on having them put on at

http://www.superior4wheeldrive.com/ near Pearl and Capitol Expy

ktmrider had his cab mount chop done there and was happy with the result.
Old 11-23-2010, 01:58 PM   #8
Sherman is on a distinguished road
Name: Sherman
Sherman's Tacoma Gallery
4 Wheels Parts Performance Center...Oakland, CA

Anyone's Off Road...Fairfield, CA
Old 11-23-2010, 01:59 PM   #9
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you located?
Old 11-23-2010, 02:29 PM   #10
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Superior 4wd I had my cab chops done, and they turned out really well.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:25 PM   #11

Thanks all!

I'm in mountain view.
Old 11-30-2010, 10:21 PM   #12
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
I got a recommendation for Superior as well. I plan on using them for a couple of things.
Old 11-30-2010, 10:23 PM   #13
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Northbay- Santa Rosa- YodaTech. They specify in Tacomas. If your willing to drive haha.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:10 PM   #14
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
Anyone's Off Road...Fairfield, CA
x2
Old 11-30-2010, 11:37 PM   #15
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707Bro View Post
Northbay- Santa Rosa- YodaTech. They specify in Tacomas. If your willing to drive haha.
x2 or Chachie (Justin) could do it
Old 12-02-2010, 11:12 AM   #16

awesome, thanks guys!
Old 12-06-2010, 05:27 PM   #17
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
a good shop is SWAT Customs in Fremont. he dont have too many things in stock to see, but he can show you what you need on the computer. and his installs are top notch, and cheap prices (he can beat any prices)

I 2nd this guy.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:55 PM   #18
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
The PRS garage will be open again shortly after christmas.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:57 PM   #19
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post

Cant beat PRS prices. on installs...that is.. also i would check with relentless for sliders. Support a semi local TW member and fab guy.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:04 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunnerSeth View Post
Cant beat PRS prices. on installs...that is.. also i would check with relentless for sliders. Support a semi local TW member and fab guy.
awesome, thanks, will check him out!