Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Feeler Tahoe Trail & Board Weekend / Day

View Poll Results: How should we roll?
Full Day of Boarding 2 22.22%
1/2 Day of Boarding 1 11.11%
Full Day on the trails 3 33.33%
Weekend w/ Day on mountain & a day on trails 3 33.33%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-01-2010, 09:18 PM   #1
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Feeler Tahoe Trail & Board Weekend / Day

Hey Guys,

I talked to a few people on the Bear Valley Trail run about doing a FRI-SAT or SAT-SUN thing up here and wanted to gauge interest. I was thinking we could do a trail run / back country boarding day and then the next day do a Northstar day. There are some GNARLY snow covered trails that would take nothing short of a total bad ass set up to get through, but man there are also some amazing powder spots. I was thinking mostly of DOG Valley in Verdi. Then we could hit up north star the next day and just tear it up! Give me some feed back and lets get this set up!
Old 12-01-2010, 09:49 PM   #2
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
I am down for boarding for a day as a group. I just cant get time off work right now and i work most weekends... I am always down to board i have a season pass to hevenly and sierra and northstar
Old 12-01-2010, 10:45 PM   #3
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
id show up for boarding day, im a 2wd rig so no snow wheeling
Old 12-02-2010, 12:28 AM   #4
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sweet. Any others?
Old 12-02-2010, 08:35 AM   #6
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
down, pending dates.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:43 AM   #7
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Down for wheeling.
Old 12-02-2010, 09:17 AM   #8
Expedition Style

Throw some dates out and let's make it happen. I am free the weekend of DEC 18. Or pretty much anytime in Jan.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:30 PM   #9
Expedition Style

Ok guys so lets set this up for the weekend of the 18th of december.How does 10 Am Sound? Boca should be a good spot to do cause its just off the freeway, has a place to air down, and bitching views! Oh and did I mention there is a shooting range?

Link:
http://maps.google.com/maps?client=s...BgQ8gEwAA&z=14
Old 12-02-2010, 07:41 PM   #10
Expedition Style

I put the official thread here for those who want to participate.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post2449031