Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Sacramento meet

Old 12-14-2010, 02:28 PM   #1
dirtbiker347 will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement:
Name: josh
dirtbiker347's Tacoma Gallery
Sacramento meet

Would any one be interested in setting up a Sacramento meet
Old 12-14-2010, 02:48 PM   #3
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
You should check out the Norcal regional section. If all goes well I will have the scout out of my garage the week after christmas and will probably be doing PRS mod day 5 in feb/march.
Old 12-14-2010, 02:51 PM   #4
fatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
fatsac's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in!
Old 12-14-2010, 02:52 PM   #5
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
As soon as I get the scout out of the garage I will post up a date in the norcal section.

PRS
Old 12-14-2010, 02:53 PM   #6
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
You'll "scout out" a date?
Old 12-14-2010, 02:55 PM   #7
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
You'll "scout out" a date?
HAHAHA... thats so bad.
Old 12-14-2010, 02:58 PM   #8
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
If Steve and I both showed up, what would your neighbors think having two Moose in front of your house?

And that was worse.
Old 12-14-2010, 02:59 PM   #9
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Moose View Post
If Steve and I both showed up, what would your neighbors think having two Moose in front of your house?
Oman... the cheesy jokes just keep coming... LOL
Old 12-14-2010, 03:26 PM   #10
pontastic1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Pon
pontastic1's Tacoma Gallery
Dude I would go, but my truck is too stock

maybe when i gets some real MODs going
Old 12-14-2010, 03:35 PM   #11
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pontastic1 View Post

We don't mind. all you guys should come check in in the norcal regional section. havnt seen a lot of you over there yet.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:39 AM   #13
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seksilumpia View Post
is there a set date for this meet yet?
There's a meet planned for march and I will post up a date for a mod day in a couple weeks.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:45 AM   #14
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
There is a wheeling/ camping meet on March 19 at Hollister Hills. Hopefully we can have a mod day before than. I've been wanting to do something.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:47 AM   #15
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
There is a wheeling/ camping meet on March 19 at Hollister Hills. Hopefully we can have a mod day before than. I've been wanting to do something.
I will definitely have the mod day before then.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:59 AM   #16
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
Quote:
Originally Posted by pontastic1 View Post

hell im down to go and i have a t100 with just tint and a system
Old 12-17-2010, 09:44 PM   #17
Ridendirtywhips will become famous soon enoughRidendirtywhips will become famous soon enough
Ridendirtywhips's Tacoma Gallery
+1 on the meet or mod day .,
Old 12-18-2010, 08:49 AM   #19
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
PRS mod day #5 count me in sliders and maybe a rear plate bumper is on my list. I'm pretty sure I can't wait that long to put on my AllPro Expos.

Seth do you have a welder or should I bring mine?
Old 12-18-2010, 08:54 AM   #20
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...19-2010-a.html