Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Install AllPro Expos this Sunday.

Old 12-16-2010, 09:52 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Install AllPro Expos this Sunday.

Hey guys I'm getting my Expos tomorrow and I want to put them on Sunday. The thing is i don't have jack stands with me there in Sac in storage. So is there anyone out there that wants to lend a hand and some jack stands on Sunday I'll buy beer and Pizza. I'm even willing to come to you as long as it's not as far as Sac I'm in the east bay.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:20 AM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Jason Justin and I could probably do it for you no problem I'll talk to them and see if they want to. Hey Jerry I had a question for you pm incoming.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:06 AM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man but i don't need someone to do it for me I just need jack stands and maybe a extra set of hands.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:07 AM   #4
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Thanks man but i don't need someone to do it for me I just need jack stands and maybe a extra set of hands.
Yea, no problem. We installed Justin's about a month ago and it only took us about 30 minutes. Air tools ftw!
Old 12-16-2010, 11:09 AM   #5
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Yea, no problem. We installed Justin's about a month ago and it only took us about 30 minutes. Air tools ftw!
Nice I was thinking it would take about 2 hours for me to do it alone 30min would be sweet.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:27 AM   #6
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jerry you still need to borrow some jack stands? I can lend a hand as well if you start early.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:37 AM   #7
Slamry

Yea, so I think Justin is busy Sunday and I don't have a garage we could use.. And I don't want to do it on my driveway in the rain...
Old 12-19-2010, 09:15 AM   #8
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys but I'm going to wait until I get back from Utah to put them on. I don't have a garage to use down here in the bay so I'll just do it in Sac next week where I have my tools and a garage.