Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

PRS Mod Day #5 Feb 26th.

Old 12-22-2010, 03:53 PM   #1
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
PRS Mod Day #5 Feb 26th.

OK folks, The Scout will be out of the garage next week so it's time for another mod day. Lets get some ideas for food...

On a side note: parking will be especially challenging since the house next to me has been sold, but we will play musical trucks and make things work as always.

This will be a mixed TW/Norcal FJs mod day.

Reprinted from a previous mod day thread:

We will try to get everyone's work done. but, with so many people it may not happen. Will depend mainly on how much suspension work we have. I have all the tools and such. You are not required to pay for work, but the tip jar will be there as usual. You help and others help you. Even if you are not mechanically inclined its no big deal. Plenty of us are and there is always a need for a 2x4 man. Basically this means if were working on your truck please try to help as much as you can even if its just fetching tools. All my tools will have to be put away when we are done. Parking will be a little challenging. but, folks who are just there to help and hang out can park anywhere.

*1. PRS
*2. Solus694 (Gauges,Hitch)
*3. Jacob Wood (gauges, Green/White)
*4. CopperT
*5. Rucas
*6. 1337Taco (spindle Gussets?)
*7. Nightstr (Bumper Install, Hellas, Body mount chop)
*8. JLee (Rear Leaf Pack)
*9. Fatsac (grill lights?)
*10. Ridendirtywhips (gauges blue/white needles)
*11. TRDMedic
*12. RelentlessTaco (Guages blue/red needles)
*13. Mrfastlayne
*14. Seksilumpia (BHLM)
*15. Chachie (glass)
*16. Britt (NorcalFJs)
*17. Cameronlane
*18. BlackCX (toytec ULK, UCAs)
*19. Ghost (NorcalFJs)
*20. Shemicals (Rear Shocks, DT Headers, Gauges blue face/red needles)
*21. Sinaloa226 (gauges)
*22. Anrima
*23. Mjonags32
*24. Dirty5Thirty
*25. 07TRD4x4

Suspension List.

1. Blackcx - Toytec ULK
2. Jlee - Rear leaf pack
3. Shemicals - AAL(maybe)
4. Jacob_Wood - (Time permitting)
Old 12-22-2010, 04:16 PM   #2
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Old 12-22-2010, 04:23 PM   #3
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Does this mean youre going or not.. hahah
Old 12-22-2010, 04:25 PM   #4
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
in as of now... depends if I have duty or not...
Old 12-22-2010, 04:26 PM   #5
Navy:
I should have a couple mods done to the FJ by this time to show off..
Old 12-22-2010, 05:39 PM   #6
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunnerSeth View Post
Does this mean youre going or not.. hahah
As of now yes.
Old 12-22-2010, 07:06 PM   #7
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down.
Old 12-22-2010, 07:11 PM   #8
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Im down.
Birthdays on the 11th so hopefilly some goodies.
Old 12-22-2010, 09:17 PM   #9
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in.
Old 12-22-2010, 09:59 PM   #10
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in!!!!!
Old 12-23-2010, 08:18 AM   #11
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in I'll be welding on sliders and maybe my AllPro expos and U bolt flip kit.

And some kind of meat to grill.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:40 AM   #12
fatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
fatsac's Tacoma Gallery
Absolutely! I could learn a lot from you guys.
Old 12-24-2010, 12:23 PM   #13
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
I'll keep this date in mind. Hopefully Praire City will be done with the renovations by then. Once all mods are done we can go test everyone's rig.
Old 12-24-2010, 12:31 PM   #14
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I'm in I'll be welding on sliders and maybe my AllPro expos and U bolt flip kit.

And some kind of meat to grill.

Hey Jerry. Which u bolt flip kit did you get? I'm looking into Ruffstuff u bolt plates and 5/8" ubolts. I'm still thinking on what to do with shock mounts. But I'll most likely get the ones from Ruffstuff and just have it welded to the axle.

http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/...roducts_id=200

http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/...products_id=31
Old 12-24-2010, 05:07 PM   #15
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be installing some Hellas behind the satoshi.
Old 12-24-2010, 05:11 PM   #16
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
I am in no mods as of yet... ill bring drinks
Old 12-24-2010, 07:21 PM   #17
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w3tw0rks View Post
Hey Jerry. Which u bolt flip kit did you get? I'm looking into Ruffstuff u bolt plates and 5/8" ubolts. I'm still thinking on what to do with shock mounts. But I'll most likely get the ones from Ruffstuff and just have it welded to the axle.

http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/...roducts_id=200

http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/...products_id=31
I got the AllPro flip kit I might just get the ruffstuff shock mounts but I might do some fabing up top and mount the shocks towards the middle of the truck buy welding a new crossmember across the frame.
Old 12-24-2010, 08:21 PM   #18
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I just picked up these for the lower shock mounts.
http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/...roducts_id=112

And these for the upper shock mounts.
http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/...products_id=22

I'm going to run a peace of square tubing across the frame and weld the top mounts to that.
Old 12-24-2010, 11:51 PM   #20
Ridendirtywhips will become famous soon enoughRidendirtywhips will become famous soon enough
Ridendirtywhips's Tacoma Gallery
I will stop by if not busy on that day.