Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

WTB: Stock Rear Chrome Bumper

Old 12-30-2010, 12:13 PM   #1
NorCalKD will become famous soon enough
NorCalKD's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Stock Rear Chrome Bumper

Hey guys its been a while since I have been on here. Just today someone at work backed up into me and left a decent size dent in my bumper. Anyone have their stock chrome one still laying around in good condition they want to sell?

Little dents just irritate me. Here is a pic of my Taco incase you guys see me around. Or if you see me in my crawler flag me down and lets get a beer.

Kyle

Old 12-30-2010, 12:54 PM   #2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmas Computer View Post
Nah leave it. It gives you street cred

Yeah I know, I was thinking that too but I thought it would be worth a shot to get a clean looking one.
Old 12-30-2010, 01:23 PM   #3
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
I'll keep an eye out for you. I'm over in Auburn once in a while. I grew up there and all my family still lives there (sister and brother-in-law own a toyota/honda repair shop there too). At least now I know what yours looks like.
Old 12-30-2010, 01:37 PM   #4
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
There is one on the "Pay it forward" Thread, Don't know if it's in perfect condition of not tho
Old 12-30-2010, 05:45 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post
There is one on the "Pay it forward" Thread, Don't know if it's in perfect condition of not tho
Thanks, I just checked it out and it looks to have a dent in it as well. But thanks for letting me know.
Old 12-30-2010, 06:03 PM   #6
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Is yours painted. I have a chrome one in perfect shape. Trade plus little cash?
Old 12-30-2010, 06:04 PM   #7
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Looked at first pic again...guess not. Sorry
Old 12-30-2010, 06:56 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Looked at first pic again...guess not. Sorry
Yeah its chrome. Thanks though.