Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Bay Area Cabin Air Filters.

Old 12-31-2010, 05:19 PM   #1
jdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jdtemple's Tacoma Gallery
Post Bay Area Cabin Air Filters.

I posted here because I am not willing to ship, and this applies to people near me

I needed a new Cabin air filter, but the shipping was ridicules, so I ordered 10. I plan on keeping 2 and getting rid of the other 8. So if your local, here is the deal.

Just so you know I payed 4.80 per filter after shipping, but I would like to make a few bucks. OEM Filter from toyotapartscenter.net is 29.75 + shipping.

So here are the prices.
1 - 8.00
2 - 15.00 (7.50 each)
3 - 21.00 (7.00 each)
4 - 27.00 (6.75 each)

I am located near the 580/680 interchange in the Dublin/Pleasanton Area. Filters will be available on or before 01/10/11.

If this is not the deal for you, please move on to another thread.
Old 12-31-2010, 07:57 PM   #2
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Even though this sounds ridiculous that you're marking them up that high. I'll take 2
Old 01-02-2011, 03:06 PM   #3
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm, im interested.
How often do they say to change these?
Whats the regular price for one from the dealer?
Old 01-02-2011, 10:05 PM   #4
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
hmmm, im interested.
How often do they say to change these?
Whats the regular price for one from the dealer?
How about you buy 2 and I buy 2, then maybe we can get the $6.75 price tag
Old 01-02-2011, 10:21 PM   #5
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
haha good thinking.
Old 01-07-2011, 11:27 PM   #6
jdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jdtemple's Tacoma Gallery
Filters are in. If I only have to meet up once, I will sell them to both of you for that price. PM me to make arrangements.