Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Anyone north of Sacramento?

Old 01-12-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
Tactical Trunk Monkey
Celtic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nick
Celtic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Celtic Send a message via Yahoo to Celtic
Cool Anyone north of Sacramento?

Hey Y'all,

Just curious who all lives up in the Chico and Redding areas. Looks like I am going to be moving up around here in the next month for work. Hoping for some advice about what is in the area and places to maybe live. Anything is appreciated. Thanks!
Old 01-15-2011, 10:10 PM   #2
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
RedruM29's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Chico for school hit me up sometime.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:27 PM   #3
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Chico and Redding are pretty far apart. Which is it? And what do you like? There are some amazing areas up there.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:43 PM   #4
Tactical Trunk Monkey
Celtic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to behold

Celtic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Celtic Send a message via Yahoo to Celtic
I am all over the place for work, I do field service, so I am anywhere from Marysville to Shasta Lake. I think I might be moving to Yuba City, but nothing definite yet.

I am a total outdoors guy, hunting, fishing, just exploring and 4 wheeling... whatever. Would be cool to meet some fellow TW people there. I was an automotive technician so I can fix just about anything and have the tools for it, always happy to help out. Once I was up to visit family who live up by Canby, and someone in I think, a white Taco 2nd gen modded. Hella waved at me on hwy 299, so I know some of us are out there.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:16 AM   #5
Bong530 is on a distinguished road
Bong530's Tacoma Gallery
Question chico

Chico is a nice place especially with the college around. There are some.tacos up here. Alot of the second gens...
Old 02-03-2011, 11:57 AM   #6
newskooler is a jewel in the roughnewskooler is a jewel in the roughnewskooler is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: firefighter
newskooler's Tacoma Gallery
im up about an hour north of redding and 2 hours nw of chico but i seem end up in chico some what often
Old 02-11-2011, 02:15 AM   #7
yotatacos99 is a jewel in the roughyotatacos99 is a jewel in the roughyotatacos99 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Sean
yotatacos99's Tacoma Gallery
im in marysville small town not much to do but close to alot of outdoor activties...
Old 05-08-2011, 08:18 PM   #8
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
I'm around Marysville