Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Bay Area Hooters Meet Next Friday???

Old 01-14-2011, 04:45 PM   #1
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Bay Area Hooters Meet Next Friday???

I'm going to be in the bay next Friday and wouldn't mind hanging in the bay and have some dinner to let the traffic die down. I'm good for either Dublin or Fremont.

*** 6pm at Dublin Hooters

As long as there are a couple others who are definitely going to make it I'm down.

1. PRS
2. Shemicals (maybe)
3. JDTemple
4. Trek
Old 01-14-2011, 04:47 PM   #2
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
Ill say maybe on my end because I work in concord
Old 01-14-2011, 04:49 PM   #3
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh damn I'd be so down but I'm headed to Tahoe that weekend
Old 01-14-2011, 04:58 PM   #4
jdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jdtemple's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in for Dublin area. Another good place to go is buffalo wild wings off of santa rita road, More beer & wing variety.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:54 PM   #5
AndrewTacoma is on a distinguished road

Army: Field Artillery Detachment Division
Name: Andrew
AndrewTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Yea you can count me in if everyone is gonna be there late.

and lets go to a asian bar after.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:06 AM   #6
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Will be meeting at the dublin Hooters at 6pm.

PRS
Old 01-16-2011, 11:17 AM   #7
the boss man
trek is on a distinguished road
trek's Tacoma Gallery
ya im in lets to go to buffalo wild wings alot better. What time are we meeting.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:19 AM   #8
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn if only i was not working... I do recomenned getting the Spicey Garlic breaded wings so good!!! not too spicey but so damn good!
Old 01-16-2011, 01:28 PM   #9
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunnerSeth View Post
Will be meeting at the dublin Hooters at 6pm.

PRS
There is no way I could make it to dublin by 6:00 it don't get out of work until 5:00 in the city. Have fun guys.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:21 AM   #10
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
sorry broham, no go. got work that day
Old 01-18-2011, 09:42 AM   #11
Navy:
We have a couple FJ guys coming. Where are all the other Bay Area guys.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:52 AM   #12
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
Ill say maybe on my end because I work in concord
you going to bring some capn crunch
Old 01-18-2011, 10:27 AM   #13
jdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I will be there.

Just because it starts at 6pm, doesn't mean you have to be there right at that time, I am sure if you show up at 6:30 or 7pm, there is a good chance people will still be there BSing.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:50 AM   #14
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGM View Post
you going to bring some capn crunch
BAHAHAHA i told you i don't do that anymore lol.

I get off work at 6:00 but my supervisor leaves at 5 hahahaha ill most likely be there but still a maybe
Old 01-19-2011, 12:20 AM   #15
the boss man
trek's Tacoma Gallery
im down
Old 01-19-2011, 12:29 AM   #16
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
When you guys are in the northbay I'd be down.
Old 01-20-2011, 03:04 PM   #17
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Northbay meet would be sweet too.
Old 01-20-2011, 04:49 PM   #18
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Northbay meet would be sweet too.

I agree
Old 01-21-2011, 09:05 PM   #19
Was cool to meet everyone tonight. That bumper on your FJ looks good Seth. Gonna try and make it to the mod day.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:29 PM   #20
the boss man
trek's Tacoma Gallery
sry didnt make it got rear-ended on the way there. girl ran in to me .