Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Bay Area (SF/Eastbay)- Mount/Dismount Tires

Old 01-24-2011, 07:48 PM   #1
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
Bay Area (SF/Eastbay)- Mount/Dismount Tires

Hi,

Does anyone know of a good place to mount and dismount tires that doesnt charge an arm and a leg?

My new wheels just came in. I need to get my oem stock rims dismounted so i can get the sensors and put it on the new wheels

Thanks,
Chris
Old 01-24-2011, 07:52 PM   #2
deejaecee is on a distinguished road
deejaecee's Tacoma Gallery
I cant remember what I payed but I got mine swapped at Les Schwab in Fremont. They also swapped the TPMS for free.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:54 PM   #3
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
try SWAT Customs in Fremont, they're known to beat others prices. they only charge an arm, not the leg....
Old 01-26-2011, 10:13 AM   #4
AndrewTacoma is on a distinguished road

Army: Field Artillery Detachment Division
Name: Andrew
AndrewTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
try SWAT Customs in Fremont, they're known to beat others prices. they only charge an arm, not the leg....

Hey try this place out.

Mention that you were recommended by me.
I was there on christmas eve.

http://www.seeversonstires.com/
Old 01-26-2011, 10:23 AM   #5
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
I would try Americas tire company. They mounted my tires, balanced with new lugs all around for $94!!! Les Schwab wanted $175. Also Americas tire company will balance and rotate for free in any of their stores if done by them.
Les Schwab!

If you get a diff quote I have the invoice that I can pm you a pic of so you can get the price.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:09 AM   #6
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

big o tires say there is an additional $11.99/wheel for the tps rebuild kit..needs to be used when mounting...they trying to rip me off?
Old 01-26-2011, 11:13 AM   #7
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I didn't have a tsp. I would call around and to see what's cheaper.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:56 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
Went there today..George did an awesome job
Old 02-12-2011, 10:25 PM   #9

Let's see pic's!!!!!!
Old 02-13-2011, 01:11 AM   #10
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by black cx View Post
Went there today..George did an awesome job
yep... i dont doubt it. George does good work. his yelp reviews says it all
Old 02-13-2011, 08:54 AM   #11
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
George FTW!