Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Its Official, Looking for a Roomate

Old 01-28-2011, 11:16 AM   #1
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Its Official, Looking for a Roomate

I will for sure be transferring to Sacramento this spring//summer. I'm expecting June. Gonna need a roomate, thought I'd post up here. I won't be receiving my housing allowance so I will be living out of pocket, so to speak. Need a cheap place. I really don't care if its just a room, but a 'work area' would be nice. I will be packing fairly light, just computer, TV, and my rc helicopter most likely. I'm not a big partier, though I do partake in alcohol when it is presented Please let me know if anyones looking to rent out. I will give preference to a Coastie since we'll have similar hours, but I really don't care if its cheap and reasonably close to base. I'm fairly quiet and can keep to myself.

Edit: Also, I will only need a place for a year, afterwards my wife will be moving in with me and then I will be looking for my own place again.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:42 PM   #2
Motivator
YayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Police Caller
YayAreaTaco0311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
I will for sure be transferring to Sacramento this spring//summer. I'm expecting June. Gonna need a roomate, thought I'd post up here. I won't be receiving my housing allowance so I will be living out of pocket, so to speak. Need a cheap place. I really don't care if its just a room, but a 'work area' would be nice. I will be packing fairly light, just computer, TV, and my rc helicopter most likely. I'm not a big partier, though I do partake in alcohol when it is presented Please let me know if anyones looking to rent out. I will give preference to a Coastie since we'll have similar hours, but I really don't care if its cheap and reasonably close to base. I'm fairly quiet and can keep to myself.

Edit: Also, I will only need a place for a year, afterwards my wife will be moving in with me and then I will be looking for my own place again.
Too bad you're in Sac cuz I got an extra place here in SF... Craigslist is a good start.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:44 PM   #3
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YayAreaTaco0311 View Post
Too bad you're in Sac cuz I got an extra place here in SF... Craigslist is a good start.

where in sf how big