Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Bay Area wheel shop reccomendation?

Old 02-10-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Bay Area wheel shop reccomendation?

Was wondering if anyone knew of a shop in the Bay Area that will remove the wheels, powder coat, and mount and balance? Wouldsave me a lot of work if a single shop did it.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:22 PM   #2
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-10-2011, 01:15 PM   #3
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707Bro View Post

I'll be honest. That little guy isnt giving me much hope.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:26 PM   #4
Marty Mcfly is on a distinguished road
Name: Jud
Marty Mcfly's Tacoma Gallery
i live in the bay too..i'm looking for a similar place. i'll let you know what i find. we should find a spot and see if we can get a group deal on it.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:47 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Mcfly View Post
i live in the bay too..i'm looking for a similar place. i'll let you know what i find. we should find a spot and see if we can get a group deal on it.

Sounds good to me, I've got a buddy of mine with an rx-7 thats looking to get his done as well so hoping if we can throw 12 rims at them we can get a good price.

If you find anything PM me and we'll see whats up.
Old 02-10-2011, 02:15 PM   #6
Marty Mcfly is on a distinguished road
Name: Jud
Marty Mcfly's Tacoma Gallery
sounds bueno!
Old 02-10-2011, 02:45 PM   #7
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
I don't think you will find both at one shop... you might convince a tire shop to carry the rims over to the powdercoat shop and then pick them up. I seriously doubt you will find a tire shop that has powdercoating facilities and i doubt you will find a powercoat shop that has mount and balancing equipment.
Old 02-10-2011, 02:48 PM   #8
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
^ Amen brother.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:23 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunnerSeth View Post
I don't think you will find both at one shop... you might convince a tire shop to carry the rims over to the powdercoat shop and then pick them up. I seriously doubt you will find a tire shop that has powdercoating facilities and i doubt you will find a powercoat shop that has mount and balancing equipment.

Yeah thats exactly what Iwas thinking but figured there was no harm in asking.

Never know if someone knows someone that knows someone.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:55 PM   #10
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels America in Hayward. Don't know the costs though
Old 02-11-2011, 12:19 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjonags32 View Post
Wheels America in Hayward. Don't know the costs though

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

They do it all?
Old 02-11-2011, 01:38 PM   #12
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sure they do. Give them a call
Old 02-11-2011, 05:35 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjonags32 View Post
Pretty sure they do. Give them a call

Alright man will do

Ill post if they do everything in case anyones curious