Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Northern California Tacoma Stickers

Old 02-19-2011, 07:11 PM   #41
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
may i have one Justin
Old 02-22-2011, 11:02 AM   #42
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
of course. lol
Old 02-22-2011, 06:14 PM   #43
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not gonna be at the mod day, but I can come pick one up since I'm in RP
Old 02-22-2011, 06:22 PM   #44
siskiyou blues is on a distinguished road

Name: Carl
siskiyou blues's Tacoma Gallery
oh man, I got to get one of these. Maybe 2 (one for the old ranger.)
Old 02-22-2011, 06:29 PM   #45
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
You ever up in sr during the day?
Old 02-22-2011, 08:19 PM   #46
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine in last week & finally got it installed this afternoon. Thanks again!

Attached Thumbnails
Northern California Tacoma Stickers-liver9sbcv.jpg  
Old 02-22-2011, 09:15 PM   #47
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachie View Post
You ever up in sr during the day?
I'm at the JC Tuesdays and Thursdays
Old 02-22-2011, 09:18 PM   #48
2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Andrew
2KTacoPr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
can i swing by and pick one up on friday? im in Rohnert Park
Old 02-22-2011, 09:21 PM   #49

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by siskiyou blues View Post
oh man, I got to get one of these. Maybe 2 (one for the old ranger.)
Where shal i send the invoice?
Old 02-22-2011, 09:22 PM   #50

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTRD View Post
I'm at the JC Tuesdays and Thursdays
Well my office is in sr off bennett valley rd. You could swing by at some point.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:22 PM   #51

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KTacoPr3runn3r View Post
can i swing by and pick one up on friday? im in Rohnert Park
For sure.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:23 PM   #52
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well my office is in sr off bennett valley rd. You could swing by at some point.
what time are you there till?
Old 02-22-2011, 09:30 PM   #53
2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
whats time are you there till on friday?
Old 02-22-2011, 09:52 PM   #54

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTRD View Post
what time are you there till?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KTacoPr3runn3r View Post
whats time are you there till on friday?
I am there mon-fri 8-5
Old 02-22-2011, 10:01 PM   #55
Quote:
I am there mon-fri 8-5
whats the name of your shop?
Old 02-22-2011, 10:04 PM   #56

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Funny story, my cover is an account manager for a wholesale mortgage lender. hahaha

I work for Stearns Lending, but have all of my vinyl equipment set up in my office.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:08 PM   #57
Quote:
Funny story, my cover is an account manager for a wholesale mortgage lender. hahaha

I work for Stearns Lending, but have all of my vinyl equipment set up in my office.
haha nice. so what just walk in and ask for you?
Old 02-22-2011, 10:10 PM   #58

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
ill pm you my number and you can just text me and ill run down to the pking lot. What color did you want?
Old 02-22-2011, 10:12 PM   #59
Quote:
ill pm you my number and you can just text me and ill run down to the pking lot. What color did you want?
alrite thanks. red if you got any left
Old 02-22-2011, 10:16 PM   #60
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on when I get out of my chem lab on Thursday I might be able to stop by, if not, I'll definitely be able to next Tuesday