Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Northern California Tacoma Stickers

Old 02-14-2011, 12:34 PM   #1
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Northern California Tacoma Stickers

Well they are done! and my cutter quit being fussy thanks to an adjustment in illustrator. lol

These are all ready to go!!

The price will be $8 to your door.

To order just shoot me a PM with your email and what color you would like and i will shoot you an invoice from paypal.

I currently have Black, White, Red and Gold. In order to start a new color, I need a minimum of 5 orders in that color before i order a roll of vinyl.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:08 PM   #2
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Sign me up!
Old 02-14-2011, 02:12 PM   #3
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
How much an how do i get one

Edit:Also do you have them in white? cause black wont show up on my tint too well...
Old 02-14-2011, 02:17 PM   #4
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
I have Black, white, red and gold right now. Any other color can be done but there will be a materials fee to get the vinyl.

They are going to be $10 shipped. I will be bringing some to mod day with me as well and the mod day price will be $8 each.
Old 02-14-2011, 05:19 PM   #5

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
all ready to go!

Old 02-14-2011, 05:56 PM   #6
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! bring em to mod day, and ill take one off your hands.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:09 PM   #7
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! I love em
Old 02-15-2011, 12:47 AM   #9
2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Andrew
2KTacoPr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
what colors do you have? and how much?
Old 02-15-2011, 02:15 AM   #10
TacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
TacoMal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachie View Post
I have Black, white, red and gold right now. Any other color can be done but there will be a materials fee to get the vinyl.

They are going to be $10 shipped. I will be bringing some to mod day with me as well and the mod day price will be $8 each.
^^^
Old 02-15-2011, 02:18 AM   #11
2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
whens the mod day and where? if i can go im just goin to wait and get one there
Old 02-15-2011, 03:43 AM   #13
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KTacoPr3runn3r View Post
whens the mod day and where? if i can go im just goin to wait and get one there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoyota View Post
WHEN'S MOD DAY?!?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...-feb-26th.html
Old 02-15-2011, 06:52 AM   #14
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
haha i like how some people didnt even know about seths mod day. the thread has been around for like 3 or 4 months.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:24 AM   #15

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
So it looks like Y'all are in luck! i am going to be able to sell these for $8 shipped as well. The mod day price will stay the same. I am going to update the first post in a few minutes.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:36 AM   #16
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachie View Post
So it looks like Y'all are in luck! i am going to be able to sell these for $8 shipped as well. The mod day price will stay the same. I am going to update the first post in a few minutes.

Well that's good that will keep a bunch of guys from not coming to mod day just for stickers and making it more of a cluster fuck then it's already going to be.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:43 AM   #17
too far north for me to go right now. and considering all i really have in mind for a mod is the deck plate mod i dont think its really worth it right now
Old 02-15-2011, 08:48 AM   #18

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KTacoPr3runn3r View Post
too far north for me to go right now. and considering all i really have in mind for a mod is the deck plate mod i dont think its really worth it right now
see first post. price shipped is $8
Old 02-15-2011, 10:41 AM   #19
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
Nice! bring em to mod day, and ill take one off your hands.
yeah I want one too...

btw, Rucas where are you going to put yours... on the back of your camry
Old 02-15-2011, 11:38 AM   #20
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
yeah I want one too...

btw, Rucas where are you going to put yours... on the back of your camry
NONE OF THAT!!
No ill take it and put it on the new taco when i get it.

so much hate.....