Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

SHROCKWORKS BUMPER SALE

Old 02-23-2011, 10:17 PM   #1
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
SHROCKWORKS BUMPER SALE

Someone needs to jump on this.

http://reno.craigslist.org/pts/2221953002.html
Old 02-27-2011, 09:11 PM   #2
RevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant future

Air Force: Master Sergeant
Name: Nathan
RevHard6's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! Who can loan me $300 so I can go get this tomorrow?!
Old 02-27-2011, 09:16 PM   #3
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
damn you scared me i looked at the description and pics didnt see price and thought he was selling it for only $300