Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

sacramento members

Old 01-09-2014, 08:42 PM   #2001
jqueener will become famous soon enoughjqueener will become famous soon enough

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greytacoma1 View Post
Sometime next week, planning to cut the mount first then hit you up.

I might be able to sat 18 in the morning or the following sat.or sun i work until 530 m-f so its just to bizzy during the week. The 19th is the wife's b day.
Old 01-10-2014, 06:26 AM   #2003

At home i have lots of driveway space i have a detached garage and it tiny plus its full of crap and tools.
Old 01-10-2014, 08:20 AM   #2004
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
Hey, looks like we may have a trip soon if it snows!!!!! I was thinking of starting a 2014 monthly trip thread...or should I just do a trip by trip thread???????

Hey Ferny, when is this snow trip that you are talking about?
You know I am always in to go out and play.
Old 01-10-2014, 01:55 PM   #2005
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Hey Ferny, when is this snow trip that you are talking about?
You know I am always in to go out and play.
As soon as we get some DAMN snow! Im going thru withdraws man! lol......It sucks cuz it playoffs right now too. After the superbowl I will set another trip up
Old 01-11-2014, 07:57 AM   #2006
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
As soon as we get some DAMN snow! Im going thru withdraws man! lol......It sucks cuz it playoffs right now too. After the superbowl I will set another trip up
Dude you're telling me. I am going tomorrow. Hopefully some of this dusting will stick. As soon as you wanna do something lemme know. You got my number
Are you going to that mod day in feb?
Old 01-11-2014, 09:39 AM   #2007
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Roger that sir! will do! Have fun and be safe bro.

Yea im going to go but ill be arriving a lil late since i work that day.

Man, Im itching to go wheel in the snow again, so is my wife! lol
Old 01-12-2014, 06:47 PM   #2008
timmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timmytoast's Tacoma Gallery
Went to Folsom Lake today. The water level is WAY low! A bunch of people getting stuck in the mud too. They're arresting people for going into the mud now; apparently you're not supposed to and if you're caught, you can be arrested.
Anyway, here's some pics:

Old 01-12-2014, 07:48 PM   #2009

That sucks there arresting people ! I didn't see any signs saying stay out of the mud are we not sa post to drive on the rocks ether. They should make that clear. Folsom has always been so uptight.
Old 01-12-2014, 08:06 PM   #2010
timmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jqueener View Post
That sucks there arresting people ! I didn't see any signs saying stay out of the mud are we not sa post to drive on the rocks ether. They should make that clear. Folsom has always been so uptight.
When I drove in they gave me a piece of paper that had the "driving off road" rules printed on it. Nowhere on the paper does it say you can get arrested or even ticketed for stuff, but it does say what not to do/where not to drive. There were also CLOSED signs around the bottom of the lake in areas that are closed to vehicles. There were a few rangers on ATVs running around keeping an eye on people. I think the chances of getting caught/ticketed/arrested are really low. I saw one ranger the whole time I was there today.
Mormon Island is becoming more and more visible by the day. I'm probably going to go back again this weekend and check it out.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:14 AM   #2011
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Thats crazy! I think i may go mess around over there this weekend

Anybody hitting up Monster Jam on Saturday? Im taking my son
Old 01-13-2014, 11:56 AM   #2012
Forestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
Forestfire's Tacoma Gallery
Info on a missing person out of Sac. Vehicle associated is a 1992 Tacoma plate # 4NO6613

http://www.sacbee.com/2014/01/10/606...acramento.html
Old 01-13-2014, 03:04 PM   #2013
Greytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dave
Greytacoma1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jqueener View Post
At home i have lots of driveway space i have a detached garage and it tiny plus its full of crap and tools.
Thanks for wanting to help me on my CMC, fouund out i had a family member that actually knew how to weld as well. +1 rep for you any ways on willing to help. LETS GO NINERS
Old 01-13-2014, 08:13 PM   #2014

sacramento members

Anytime .Im glad to help . Put up some pics when its done.i would love to see them.
Old 01-13-2014, 11:03 PM   #2015

Mini meet up at Folsom Lake this weekend? A little wheeling and checking out Mormon Island?
Old 01-14-2014, 02:08 PM   #2016
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
sat or sunday? I gotta take my boy to Monster Jam sat at 5. Sun gotta watch the niners. But we may be able to go play for a bit sat morning
Old 01-15-2014, 02:06 PM   #2017

Is there a Sacramento area "spotted" thread? I see a lot of tacos in my area and want to know if it's anyone on here. Or should I just post on here?
Old 01-15-2014, 02:11 PM   #2018
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
u could do it here..i dont see why not
Old 01-15-2014, 02:17 PM   #2019

Aight. Next time I see one, it'll get posted on here. I'm seeing a lot of tacos with lifts/tires/bumpers/winches/jacks/etc..
Old 01-15-2014, 02:21 PM   #2020
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
I spot alot too, unfortunately not all of us are on here...I have spotted a few here in Woodland near my job

Products Discussed in this Thread