Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

sacramento members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-27-2014, 01:57 PM   #2041
DylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
DylansBase's Tacoma Gallery
West coast car audio is good! I've been there a few times and they are always open to negotiate on prices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
I am going to a place in Arden called West Coast Car Audio ( 6230 Greenback Ln, Citrus Heights, CA 95621 ) and they have been giving pretty good deals. I think ours wasa arouund 200-250 for my whole truck. If you look on Groupon or Living Social there are some pretty sweet deals as well.
Old 02-27-2014, 01:59 PM   #2042
jqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
Work on ! I love them because i never have to work on it. Just maintenance.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:26 PM   #2043
Mud Slinger
Fernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
Fernando's Tacoma Gallery
well, thats what i ment! lol
Old 02-28-2014, 07:04 PM   #2044
Not one of the 10,000 Baja Edition Elite Guard
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Glitterdick
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

Craigslist find if anyone is looking, or knows someone who is looking.

Looks pretty promising at first glance, 2001 4x4 manual Xcab SR5, non-TRD, V6 195k miles $8k.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4346290420.html
Old 03-01-2014, 09:00 AM   #2045
Mud Slinger
Fernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Anybody up for sum snow wheelin tomorrow hit me up. Going up 50 down ice house road
Old 03-01-2014, 12:19 PM   #2046
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
Anybody up for sum snow wheelin tomorrow hit me up. Going up 50 down ice house road

Old 03-01-2014, 02:48 PM   #2047
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
I was seriously considering going, but not sure if I want to go in the rain again. 50 percent chance of rain tomorrow like it's doing up here now.
Old 03-01-2014, 03:20 PM   #2048
Mud Slinger

Marines:
No snow???
Old 03-01-2014, 03:38 PM   #2049
Middle-Aged Member

05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
It's raining up ice house today. These are Pineapple Express storms which have higher snow levels. There is snow on the ground up there (saw it this morning from the store), but it's supposed to rain even in Tahoe tomorrow.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:55 PM   #2051
Mud Slinger

Marines:
In down for whatever bro
Old 03-13-2014, 09:16 PM   #2052
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone into FIRST robotics? Sacramento regional competition at UC Davis this weekend. There are a few teams from Sacramento and mostly all over northern california at this regional. Awesome stuff! The game this year is a lot of fun. I watched the webcast of the San Diego regional and even though the team I was on in High school didn't make it to the finals the final matches were the most exciting of any sport I've ever seen.

Edit: And here are the two final matches from San Diego. The scores were just about neck-and-neck until the last seconds of each match, it was crazy! The energy in the stadium was phenomenal, even through the webcast:
Match 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8auCQfo9vs
Match 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNvJydgBokU
Old 03-27-2014, 11:15 AM   #2053
Trapperr is on a distinguished road
Trapperr's Tacoma Gallery
Citrus Heights here. Sunrise and Madison. 02 silver dbl cab trd with matching painted shell and ugly 16" centerlines. I work in Carmichael.
Old 03-27-2014, 11:29 AM   #2055
Need to get a real axle bearing and all the rings bad outter seal pressed on soon since I'm changing my inner axle seal. Can anyone recommend a good machine shop around Citrus Heights? My last resort is to hit the rebies on auburn blvd
Old 03-27-2014, 12:16 PM   #2056
DylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm at this riebes right now haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapperr View Post
Need to get a real axle bearing and all the rings bad outter seal pressed on soon since I'm changing my inner axle seal. Can anyone recommend a good machine shop around Citrus Heights? My last resort is to hit the rebies on auburn blvd
Old 03-27-2014, 12:45 PM   #2057
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylansBase View Post
I'm at this riebes right now haha

You know what they charge to pull off old rear axle bearing and press on a new one by chance??
Old 03-27-2014, 12:55 PM   #2058

They wouldn't quote me a price, said I would have to take it in.....
Old 03-27-2014, 01:02 PM   #2059
I appreciate you asking! Thank you
Old 03-27-2014, 01:06 PM   #2060

No problem man! Anything to help
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapperr View Post
I appreciate you asking! Thank you

Products Discussed in this Thread