Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

sacramento members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-21-2014, 02:45 PM   #2041
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Join in gentleman

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ml#post8048965
Old 01-28-2014, 01:53 PM   #2043
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Seriously...such a tease
Old 01-29-2014, 02:58 PM   #2044
tan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
tan4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Shannon Family Automotive

I just wanted to put in a good word for a local automotive shop I just found in Folsom. Its called Shannon Family Automotive. They specialize in Toyota and Honda.

I normally do my own repairs and maintenance, but I was not able to adjust my valves. I checked the clearances myself, and all the exhaust valves were under .007" . Dealer wanted over $800 plus shims. Shannon was $500 total. Very competent and honest. Not sure if its part of a normal valve adjust, but at the same time, they also did a compression check at no charge ( over 200 psi in all cylinders ). I'll be taking my wife's Lexus there from now on (for stuff I can't do myself).

Got in quickly, and it was done before I expected. They are on Sibley, not too far from the Walmart.
Old 02-25-2014, 08:41 PM   #2045
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
What place do you sac guys recommend for a window tint?
Old 02-25-2014, 08:57 PM   #2046
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDMEDIC View Post
What place do you sac guys recommend for a window tint?
I am going to a place in Arden called West Coast Car Audio ( 6230 Greenback Ln, Citrus Heights, CA 95621 ) and they have been giving pretty good deals. I think ours wasa arouund 200-250 for my whole truck. If you look on Groupon or Living Social there are some pretty sweet deals as well.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:50 AM   #2047
jqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
I am going to a place in Arden called West Coast Car Audio ( 6230 Greenback Ln, Citrus Heights, CA 95621 ) and they have been giving pretty good deals. I think ours wasa arouund 200-250 for my whole truck. If you look on Groupon or Living Social there are some pretty sweet deals as well.
I've never been there but i have heard good things about this place and they do good work.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:00 AM   #2048
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Tint cali...off of elkhorn by tge AF base....tell them the guy who drinks beer here sent u...lol
Old 02-26-2014, 09:02 AM   #2049
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
They have done 8 of my cars...damn that's a lot of cars..lol

Was just there Monday for a civic I just bought. 200 for back window, 4 doors, and FULL windshield
Old 02-26-2014, 01:33 PM   #2050
jqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmm i need to do this on the wifes civic. What yr civic did you buy?
Old 02-26-2014, 01:34 PM   #2051
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
its a 2000. really nice car. I love the 99-00 model
Old 02-26-2014, 07:36 PM   #2052

Nice we have a 2010 i bought to commute in when i was working in the bay. I put 70000 on it in less then two yrs now the wife drives it as she is not in love with driving the truck since i have lifted it. Lol. Im so glad i don't drive that much anymore.
Old 02-26-2014, 10:09 PM   #2053
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
its a 2000. really nice car. I love the 99-00 model
I have a 98 ex coupe, I wish it was a manual!
Old 02-27-2014, 11:47 AM   #2054
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jqueener View Post
Nice we have a 2010 i bought to commute in when i was working in the bay. I put 70000 on it in less then two yrs now the wife drives it as she is not in love with driving the truck since i have lifted it. Lol. Im so glad i don't drive that much anymore.
damn, the 2010's are tits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbd56 View Post
I have a 98 ex coupe, I wish it was a manual!
I love honda's so easy to work on
Old 02-27-2014, 01:57 PM   #2055
DylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dylan
DylansBase's Tacoma Gallery
West coast car audio is good! I've been there a few times and they are always open to negotiate on prices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Old 02-27-2014, 01:59 PM   #2056

Work on ! I love them because i never have to work on it. Just maintenance.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:26 PM   #2057
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
well, thats what i ment! lol
Old 02-28-2014, 07:04 PM   #2058
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

Craigslist find if anyone is looking, or knows someone who is looking.

Looks pretty promising at first glance, 2001 4x4 manual Xcab SR5, non-TRD, V6 195k miles $8k.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4346290420.html
Old 03-01-2014, 09:00 AM   #2059
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody up for sum snow wheelin tomorrow hit me up. Going up 50 down ice house road
Old 03-01-2014, 12:19 PM   #2060
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
Anybody up for sum snow wheelin tomorrow hit me up. Going up 50 down ice house road

Products Discussed in this Thread