Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

sacramento members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-08-2014, 04:44 PM   #2242
Ridendirtywhips will become famous soon enoughRidendirtywhips will become famous soon enough
Ridendirtywhips's Tacoma Gallery
That's bumper looks good. Have done anything for the 2nd gen?
Old 07-08-2014, 05:18 PM   #2243
Pitiful Fab is on a distinguished road

Name: Jesse
Pitiful Fab's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen bumper

Haven't done 2nd gen bumper yet but im sure no big deal same basic mounting locations just depends on what style u wanted to do! toss around some ideas & get started really! if I do one ill like to include the hitch in the process to retain towing capability without having to go around it like mine.
Old 07-08-2014, 06:13 PM   #2244
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridendirtywhips View Post
That's bumper looks good. Have done anything for the 2nd gen?
dude, I wanted a TG front bumper, but after seeing yours, I might just have something custom fabbed up....That way i can be different
Old 07-09-2014, 06:47 AM   #2245
Trapperr is on a distinguished road
Trapperr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitiful Fab View Post
http://vid89.photobucket.com/albums/...n/GOPR0129.mp4

65mph jump out behind camp far west!

Background looks like spenceville. I love in CH too. I'm sure I've seen you around.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:47 AM   #2248
DylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dylan
DylansBase's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
we should have a meet & greet day soon to check out some ideas!
That sounds perfect!
Old 07-09-2014, 01:05 PM   #2250
LINCOLN45 is a glorious beacon of lightLINCOLN45 is a glorious beacon of lightLINCOLN45 is a glorious beacon of lightLINCOLN45 is a glorious beacon of lightLINCOLN45 is a glorious beacon of light

Navy:
Name: john
LINCOLN45's Tacoma Gallery
meet and greet for placer this saturday

So far the first meetup event is at

Dickey's BBQ at 7 Pm- July 12
701 pleasant grove blvd #150
Roseville, CA

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ty-meetup.html
Old 07-09-2014, 01:43 PM   #2251

unfortunately every weekend for me is booked until after the 20th. Ill be game for whatever after that tho!

I could do the 26th or 27th anytime anyplace, im really looking forward to a Dutch Flat trip soon so we should try to set up a time to head up the hill that weekend! if any one is game lets get it together peeps!

maybe some shooting, I got a grip of clay pigeons I need to release some rounds on!
Old 07-09-2014, 04:41 PM   #2252
jqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
unfortunately every weekend for me is booked until after the 20th. Ill be game for whatever after that tho!

I could do the 26th or 27th anytime anyplace, im really looking forward to a Dutch Flat trip soon so we should try to set up a time to head up the hill that weekend! if any one is game lets get it together peeps!

maybe some shooting, I got a grip of clay pigeons I need to release some rounds on!

I might be game for that? When was that trip you were doing?
Old 07-09-2014, 05:14 PM   #2253
Ridendirtywhips will become famous soon enoughRidendirtywhips will become famous soon enough
Ridendirtywhips's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for it.
Old 07-10-2014, 04:24 AM   #2254
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
Any of you guys driving a brown (not sure what that color's called) lifted 2nd Gen DC with a cap and aftermarket bumper parking around H and 11th in downtown Sac? Has a 4wd Parts front license plate frame.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:58 AM   #2255

I would be safe to say Saturday the 26th would be my most available date & that would give it a bit of time to marinate & see if some of the friends wanted to go also, I know some of the other TW guys are trying to get a Hollister trip together that day but really that is a total mission for us up here in Sacramento, it's well over 3 hour drive & I don't really wanna go there without my dirt bike or quad! So sorry guys maybe a weekend camping trip there to be able to enjoy all of what Hollister has to offer do some riding & some wheelin but I am a firm believer that it's a motorcycle paradise.

As for Dutch that weekend I think I am going to have a blast 2 gear 4x low wide open slammin up some of there huge hills all 4 slangin dirt, just a bit closer to home . A nice reasonable day trip that doesn't rip the bank or the tank!
Old 07-11-2014, 09:08 AM   #2256

newer picks of the work on the front of the taco!

looking down from engine bay pass side

63" springs going on this week

looking in wheel well dr side front

dr shock hoop

double shear upper control arm mounts front & rear!
Old 07-11-2014, 07:38 PM   #2257
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=336152
Old 07-22-2014, 10:19 AM   #2258

Quote:
I would be safe to say Saturday the 26th would be my most available date & that would give it a bit of time to marinate & see if some of the friends wanted to go also, I know some of the other TW guys are trying to get a Hollister trip together that day but really that is a total mission for us up here in Sacramento, it's well over 3 hour drive & I don't really wanna go there without my dirt bike or quad! So sorry guys maybe a weekend camping trip there to be able to enjoy all of what Hollister has to offer do some riding & some wheelin but I am a firm believer that it's a motorcycle paradise.

As for Dutch that weekend I think I am going to have a blast 2 gear 4x low wide open slammin up some of there huge hills all 4 slangin dirt, just a bit closer to home . A nice reasonable day trip that doesn't rip the bank or the tank!

Is anybody game for a day trip wheeling & shooting in the hills!
Old 07-22-2014, 10:26 AM   #2259

Talking

Quote:
so this is where the journey begins for us! we usually unload any bikes or quads here & start wheelin.

19121 Lowell Hill Rd, Nevada City, CA 95959

check it out on google maps, obviously doesn't do it much justice from the air but there are some massive hills & plenty of large mud puddles along with the mild wheelin in between!

I'll probably go to the prairie city meet Sunday too!
Old 07-22-2014, 11:08 AM   #2260
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Sick! i was just gonna see if you wanted to come out Sunday. Anybody else rolling sunday??

Products Discussed in this Thread