Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

sacramento members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-09-2011, 08:56 AM   #21
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Roseville here... Im ready for some wheeling up in the mountains. we should do a spring run when there is still a good amount of snow..
Old 03-09-2011, 08:59 AM   #22
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Always go to
http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=1221

After then get done redoing it
Old 03-09-2011, 09:10 AM   #23
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
Always go to
http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=1221

After then get done redoing it
BOOOOORRRINNNGGG... Much better places within very reasonable driving distances to us.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:20 AM   #24
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seth, you change your name your because you sold out to a fj!?!?
Old 03-09-2011, 09:27 AM   #25
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
Seth, you change your name your because you sold out to a fj!?!?
Don't be jealous.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:35 AM   #26
willimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to behold

Name: Will
willimatic's Tacoma Gallery
Folsom and Rancho Murieta
Old 03-09-2011, 09:38 AM   #27

Oh jealous isn't the word my friend!!! Lmfao
Old 03-09-2011, 11:21 AM   #28
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
BOOOOORRRINNNGGG... Much better places within very reasonable driving distances to us.
but could i go with no lift or tires yet
Old 03-09-2011, 11:28 AM   #29
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
For sure 4x4 is all you need. We had a bone stock 4runner with us on the last one with highway tires.
Old 03-09-2011, 11:33 AM   #30
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by coppert View Post
For sure 4x4 is all you need. We had a bone stock 4runner with us on the last one with highway tires.
cool i really want to take it on a trail...hopefully i will be getting a lift soon......and seth the fj is looking good and also thanks for getting me hooked on this site
Old 03-09-2011, 11:46 AM   #31
Navy:
Quote:
cool i really want to take it on a trail...hopefully i will be getting a lift soon......and seth the fj is looking good and also thanks for getting me hooked on this site
No Problem!
Old 03-09-2011, 12:43 PM   #32
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No tires? Driving around on your rims isn't good. Must be hell on your MPGs!
Old 03-09-2011, 12:54 PM   #33
B A N N E D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Moose View Post
No tires? Driving around on your rims isn't good. Must be hell on your MPGs!
Old 03-09-2011, 01:03 PM   #34
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, couldn't resist.

Anyway, there's a short trip to Crater Lake in Hope Valley. It's hard to find if you don't know of the turnoff. But it's got a little stretch that's just a little challenging if you're all stock and don't want to risk damaging the front end. And there's a side shoot off this road that goes up to an old mine (mostly filled in). You have to cross a small creek (which is where I dented my front skid) and if you're early enough in the summer you'll be traveling up the road that also acts kind of as a stream. Then it's basically a switchbacking forest road up to the mine at which point those brave enough can go up the mountain (me, not so brave). Road looked too steep for me even though there were a lot of 4wd tracks. But since there's a lot of snow this year, it may not be accessible until July or later. At least this one won't take the paint off those "pretty" Sport mirrors.

Unfortunately, even doing both is a rather short jaunt.

Here's the location:
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=3...09645&t=h&z=17
Old 03-09-2011, 01:09 PM   #35
B A N N E D

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Moose View Post
Sorry, couldn't resist.

Anyway, there's a short trip to Crater Lake in Hope Valley. It's hard to find if you don't know of the turnoff. But it's got a little stretch that's just a little challenging if you're all stock and don't want to risk damaging the front end. And there's a side shoot off this road that goes up to an old mine (mostly filled in). You have to cross a small creek (which is where I dented my front skid) and if you're early enough in the summer you'll be traveling up the road that also acts kind of as a stream. Then it's basically a switchbacking forest road up to the mine at which point those brave enough can go up the mountain (me, not so brave). Road looked too steep for me even though there were a lot of 4wd tracks. But since there's a lot of snow this year, it may not be accessible until July or later. At least this one won't take the paint off those "pretty" Sport mirrors.

Unfortunately, even doing both is a rather short jaunt.

Here's the location:
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=3...09645&t=h&z=17
yeah i might just wait until i get my 5100s and some more aggressive tires ...im not too worried about my pretty mirrors but any potential damage to the rest of the truck since the bank still owns it i have taken it offroad a little on my uncles 27 acres he has up in valley springs but nothing major are there any other lighter trails around here my stocky could handle
Old 03-09-2011, 01:13 PM   #36
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah i might just wait until i get my 5100s and some more aggressive tires ...im not too worried about my pretty mirrors but any potential damage to the rest of the truck since the bank still owns it i have taken it offroad a little on my uncles 27 acres he has up in valley springs but nothing major are there any other lighter trails around here my stocky could handle

Head down to Holister on Saturday with the rest of us.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:41 PM   #37
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
+1 you can caravan with Travis and I.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:05 PM   #38
B A N N E D

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
are some wimpy trails for me ...you guys goin for the day?
Old 03-09-2011, 02:06 PM   #39
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yeah we got Prerunners going so your golden man here is the thread http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...12-2011-a.html
Old 03-09-2011, 02:10 PM   #40
Navy:
Quote:

Yeah... we are just going for the day..

Products Discussed in this Thread