Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

sacramento members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-09-2011, 02:14 PM   #42
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
i might just do that is it a tw meet or something
Ummm... yeah.... its the thread right below this one.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:15 PM   #43
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I was just at Leatherby's off Arden on Sunday. Damn I wish we still had one in Fremont.

Anyway, I'm down for a Spring meet.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:20 PM   #44
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
Ummm... yeah.... its the thread right below this one.
ok i didnt see jlee posted it for me.. how many guys rollin down with you 2
Old 03-09-2011, 02:23 PM   #45
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ok i didnt see jlee posted it for me.. how many guys rollin down with you 2

well the list says 26 but they all won't show up. it looks like it will be at least 15 for sure maybe more.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:25 PM   #46
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
well the list says 26 but they all won't show up. it looks like it will be at least 15 for sure maybe more.
i meant how many caravaning with you and seth
Old 03-09-2011, 02:29 PM   #47
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i meant how many caravaning with you and seth

Oh I'm in the Bay so I'm not coming down with Seth & Travis I'm taking 880 with the bay caravan
Old 03-09-2011, 02:31 PM   #48
B A N N E D

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Oh I'm in the Bay so I'm not coming down with Seth & Travis
oh my bad i got u and travis mixed up but im thinkin i will go ive been curious about these meets hopefully i wont be the only one out there with stock suspension
Old 03-09-2011, 02:32 PM   #49
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh my bad i got u and travis mixed up but im thinkin i will go ive been curious about these meets hopefully i wont be the only one out there with stock suspension

Na i think there is three or four guys that are stock. I know Rucas has a stock 1st Gen.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:34 PM   #50
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
I think its just Travis and I from Sac... and you if you go..... We are leaving pretty early since we need to be there around 9.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:36 PM   #51
B A N N E D

Quote:
I think its just Travis and I from Sac... and you if you go..... We are leaving pretty early since we need to be there around 9.
cool where you guys gonna meet?
Old 03-09-2011, 02:37 PM   #52
plee33 will become famous soon enoughplee33 will become famous soon enough
Name: Peter
plee33's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Sacramento. New to the area, just got my new suspension, anywhere to try it out??
Old 03-09-2011, 02:39 PM   #53
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by plee33 View Post
I'm in Sacramento. New to the area, just got my new suspension, anywhere to try it out??

Really? that's what were talking about right now. There is a meet on Saturday check the NorCal section.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:39 PM   #54
Navy:
Quote:
Come to Hollister on saturday...
Old 03-09-2011, 02:40 PM   #55
plee33's Tacoma Gallery
I work on Saturday though. What time is the meet???
Old 03-09-2011, 02:41 PM   #56
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Early just call in
Old 03-09-2011, 02:41 PM   #57
Navy:
Quote:
Its at 9... but its a 3 hour drive..
Old 03-09-2011, 02:42 PM   #58
Navy:
Quote:
Hope you didn't pay to have that suspension installed... ...well unless its a DB Lift.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:45 PM   #59
plee33's Tacoma Gallery
All the way in Hollister! Hmmm.....quite a drive....I'll have to think about it.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:46 PM   #60
plee33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hope you didn't pay to have that suspension installed... ...well unless its a DB Lift.
Did it myself last week. It's just the simple OME Lift, nothing too complicated.

Products Discussed in this Thread