Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

sacramento members

Old 06-25-2013, 11:40 AM   #1561
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
I like to fish, just to catch a buzz...lol...I bough my son a fishing pole so looks like we'll be fishing this weekend. (he's 3)

I told the wife, lets switch it up, try something new......she wasnt having it

happy wife, happy life right?
Old 06-25-2013, 03:03 PM   #1562
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Ah man there are so many campsites up bowman lake rd. lots of trails and roads ranging from easy to fairly challenging. You could actually go all the way to hwy 89 or more west to hwy 49 near Bullards bar. Miles and miles of roads.

Ps if you ever fish for large browns, bowman lake is where it is at. I'm talking 25lb plus German brown trout.
Can you have fires up there?
Old 06-25-2013, 03:05 PM   #1563
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
I looked on line and it says no. Correct me if I am wrong Jay
Old 06-25-2013, 03:06 PM   #1564
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
I looked on line and it says no. Correct me if I am wrong Jay
Darn. Is there anywhere around here your can go camping without paying and have a fire?
Old 06-25-2013, 04:02 PM   #1565
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
Darn. Is there anywhere around here your can go camping without paying and have a fire?
White Rock Lake...assuming it's still free.
Old 06-25-2013, 04:10 PM   #1567

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Moose View Post
White Rock Lake...assuming it's still free.
Wait all the way in SoCal?
Old 06-25-2013, 04:21 PM   #1568
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
No, up Bowman Rd in the mountains between Bowman and Jackson Meadows...sort of. Google Mt Lola and the lake is just southwest of it. TW NorCal guys did a camping trip there a year or two ago. Look at MJ's sig pic. There's a thread on it here in the NorCal forum too. The back campsites say 4wd online but you just need some decent clearance to get over a little rock (stock trucks no problem).
Old 06-25-2013, 04:24 PM   #1569
Middle-Aged Member

05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
Begin reading here:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ml#post2780071
Old 06-25-2013, 04:26 PM   #1570
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
Yea not really, once you get up into the Tahoe Basin, you can have fires etc. Tahoe was really my old stomping ground and some parts of hwy 88. I miss it up there. I know that's a bit of a drive from Beal.
Old 06-25-2013, 04:31 PM   #1571

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Yea not really, once you get up into the Tahoe Basin, you can have fires etc. Tahoe was really my old stomping ground and some parts of hwy 88. I miss it up there. I know that's a bit of a drive from Beal.
A drive I dont mind. I just wanna be able to wheel and camp with a fire for free
Old 06-27-2013, 02:59 PM   #1572
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Mikey, someone is selling a SB bedmat.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...short-bed.html
Old 06-27-2013, 06:02 PM   #1573
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Seth. Harbor Freight has their 2.5 ton low profile floor jack on sale (20" lift) for $78
Old 06-28-2013, 05:45 PM   #1574

CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
K1 Speed cart racing off Bradshaw Road/HWY 50 is pretty fun. My shop (3 of us) went there today for a little "Team Building" exercise.

I'd recommend it if you are looking for random fun stuff to do in the area.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:05 PM   #1575
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Anyone got anything cool going on for the 4th? Looks like I've got nothing on the books so far.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:17 PM   #1577
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.hornstra View Post
Folsom Rodeo. Got some VIP tickets for me and my girl. Should be fun!
:jelly:
Old 07-06-2013, 10:59 PM   #1578
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
anyone down for hollister on monday or tuesday?? last 2 days of my vacation

I got a 4wd now!!!!!!
Old 07-07-2013, 09:24 AM   #1580
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
hold your horses! lol...i'll upload them tonight bro. Gonna start a build thread too! didnt do that with the last one. Got a grill guard for sale too. anyone intrested pm me

Products Discussed in this Thread