Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

sacramento members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2013, 01:05 PM   #1561
Another Traitor
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Anyone got anything cool going on for the 4th? Looks like I've got nothing on the books so far.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:17 PM   #1563
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.hornstra View Post
Folsom Rodeo. Got some VIP tickets for me and my girl. Should be fun!
:jelly:
Old 07-06-2013, 10:59 PM   #1564
Mud Slinger
Fernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
Fernando's Tacoma Gallery
anyone down for hollister on monday or tuesday?? last 2 days of my vacation

I got a 4wd now!!!!!!
Old 07-07-2013, 09:24 AM   #1566
Mud Slinger
Fernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shedFernando is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
hold your horses! lol...i'll upload them tonight bro. Gonna start a build thread too! didnt do that with the last one. Got a grill guard for sale too. anyone intrested pm me
Old 07-07-2013, 11:44 AM   #1567
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
hold your horses! lol...i'll upload them tonight bro. Gonna start a build thread too! didnt do that with the last one. Got a grill guard for sale too. anyone intrested pm me
yea I gotta start a build thread too but I never seem to get pictures of stuff I've done. One day ill get to it.
Old 07-07-2013, 11:57 AM   #1568
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
yea I gotta start a build thread too but I never seem to get pictures of stuff I've done. One day ill get to it.
Any news on your grill and light bar?
Old 07-07-2013, 12:10 PM   #1570
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nope...not worried though got 10 more days of leave.
lucky lucky you. I am just sitting here... Waiting for the day to end already.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:13 PM   #1571
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
lucky lucky you. I am just sitting here... Waiting for the day to end already.
I'm sure ill walk into a shit storm at work after 21 days of leave. I
Just trying to enjoy my leave after being sick as shit during the 4th and my birthday.
Old 07-07-2013, 01:17 PM   #1572

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm sure ill walk into a shit storm at work after 21 days of leave. I
Just trying to enjoy my leave after being sick as shit during the 4th and my birthday.
Sorry to hear that man. Hope you had a great birthday being home with family. Yeah hopefully it's not too bad when you come back. I will be on mon-fri when you get back if you wanna go do PC or something
Old 07-08-2013, 11:34 PM   #1573
Mud Slinger

Marines:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ml#post7136862

What ya'll think??!!??
Attached Thumbnails
sacramento members-dsc02020.jpg   sacramento members-dsc02046.jpg  
Old 07-09-2013, 06:38 AM   #1576
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Like it:thumbup:
x2!
Old 07-09-2013, 11:49 AM   #1577
Mud Slinger

Marines:
Quote:
Like it:thumbup:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Moose View Post
x2!
Thank u gentlemen!!
Old 07-09-2013, 11:44 PM   #1578
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
I'm heading up to foresthill next weekend for some camping, shooting, and drinking. (drinking after shooting though)
gonna be a fun ass weekend and am bring the truck plus all my guns but one that I can't find ammo for.

To all you Sac gun guys, does anyone know of a store that carries .338 marlin express ammo? I can only find it online
Old 07-10-2013, 09:17 AM   #1579
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbd56 View Post
I'm heading up to foresthill next weekend for some camping, shooting, and drinking. (drinking after shooting though)
gonna be a fun ass weekend and am bring the truck plus all my guns but one that I can't find ammo for.

To all you Sac gun guys, does anyone know of a store that carries .338 marlin express ammo? I can only find it online
Did you try Ammo Depot?

http://ammodepotstores.com/
Old 07-10-2013, 02:18 PM   #1580
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
Did you try Ammo Depot?

http://ammodepotstores.com/
I have not, I'll have to check them out pretty soon. I think i've heard of them a couple of times

Products Discussed in this Thread