Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

sacramento members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-26-2013, 01:57 AM   #1781
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
Hey Sacramento people got a favor to ask.
My sister Iives is in Sacramento and needs tires for her car (suby) She took her car to the stealership (big mistake) she got a $800+ estimate for 4 tires(stupid huh).
Do any of you know of a honest tire place?
Discount tires aka american tires. Also Costco
Old 10-26-2013, 07:47 AM   #1782
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eric
ortlie09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Discount tires aka american tires. Also Costco
X2. Quite happy with Americas tire
Old 10-26-2013, 08:47 AM   #1783
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I prefer Americas Tire over Costco since you can make an appointment. $800 for 4 tires isn't unreasonable depending on the tires. Also, before you go to Americas Tire, compare prices. If Costco is cheaper, go get it in writing then take it to Americas. They beat the full install (OTD) price of competitors (did this with our highlander tires last time).
Old 10-26-2013, 10:20 AM   #1784
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
Hey Sacramento people got a favor to ask.
My sister Iives is in Sacramento and needs tires for her car (suby) She took her car to the stealership (big mistake) she got a $800+ estimate for 4 tires(stupid huh).
Do any of you know of a honest tire place?
I'll second Discount Tire. If you want, go online and you can check out tires for her if you wish or let her do it.

I used them to get my tires and had the Rancho Cordova store install them. I was pretty happy with their service.
Old 10-26-2013, 11:46 AM   #1785
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the info, I'll look into there prices in that area. Tires are 205/55/16 I have found some for around $100 each
Old 10-26-2013, 11:47 AM   #1786
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the info, I'll look into the prices they got in that area. Tires are 205/55/16 I have found some for around $100 each which is alot more reasonable
Old 10-28-2013, 01:32 PM   #1787
jqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey man. I ski; have for the past 16 years. Nice! Yeah let me know when you wanna go. I get into squaw and alpine for free and I'm getting the epic pass so I'll get heavenly, north star, and kirkwood too. Me too man. I barely got to go last year but I'm itching to go this year.

If anyone wants to join me I'm going to the new Warren Miller's Ticket to Ride show in sac on Nov 9 @730. Tickets are for sale at rei and I think some other places.
I did the epic pass the last two years. Loved it.
Old 10-28-2013, 03:25 PM   #1788
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jqueener View Post
I did the epic pass the last two years. Loved it.
Yeah I'm gonna do that or the epic local. Are you getting it this year?
Old 10-28-2013, 05:40 PM   #1789
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted a clean dark blue dcsb second gen on 80W just outside of Davis. He had a front plate bumper with no hoops, nfab steps, black camper shell, and black wheels. Anyone?
Old 10-29-2013, 07:46 PM   #1790
jqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yeah I'm gonna do that or the epic local. Are you getting it this year?
No I got the Sierra pass this year to save a few bucks . Due to all the money I'm spending on my truck.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:48 PM   #1791

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jqueener View Post
No I got the Sierra pass this year to save a few bucks . Due to all the money I'm spending on my truck.
What all have you done to your truck? Dude you're telling me. I'm about to get bumpers and I'm just dredding paying for gas for skiing. I think I'm gonna snow camp this year.
Old 10-29-2013, 09:24 PM   #1792
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eric
ortlie09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What all have you done to your truck? Dude you're telling me. I'm about to get bumpers and I'm just dredding paying for gas for skiing. I think I'm gonna snow camp this year.
Justin what are you trying to do with the rear? I'm seriously considering getting a high clearance rear with swing out and would then have a standard brute force for sale
Old 10-30-2013, 05:38 AM   #1793

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ortlie09 View Post
Justin what are you trying to do with the rear? I'm seriously considering getting a high clearance rear with swing out and would then have a standard brute force for sale
I am getting a hc rear from Billy pretty soon.
It seems everyone who has the normal rear is switching over to his hc lol
Old 10-30-2013, 08:28 AM   #1794

Quote:
Lifted 3" front 5100's /toytec springs and 1/2" top plate, LR UCA
all pro expo rear springs and 5100's
all pro front apex bumper and ifs skid
all pro rear still haven't put on but sitting in the garage.
in desperate need of larger tires. Just need to find time to go tire shopping.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:13 AM   #1795
dhdubey88 is a splendid one to beholddhdubey88 is a splendid one to beholddhdubey88 is a splendid one to beholddhdubey88 is a splendid one to beholddhdubey88 is a splendid one to beholddhdubey88 is a splendid one to beholddhdubey88 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dubey
dhdubey88's Tacoma Gallery
hows it going everyone. Just recently got my taco and am happy to be part of TW
Old 10-31-2013, 05:27 PM   #1797
PhatTaco12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
PhatTaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Same here. Got my 2012 about 2 months ago. Glad to see a lot of sac/roseville representation on here. Just wanted to say "Hi"

Justin, I was just looking at those bumpers and have a feeling those are my next major mod. Figured I can pull mine off and drive down to get them put on and get out of the shipping cost/headaches.
Old 11-01-2013, 11:20 AM   #1798
dhdubey88 is a splendid one to beholddhdubey88 is a splendid one to beholddhdubey88 is a splendid one to beholddhdubey88 is a splendid one to beholddhdubey88 is a splendid one to beholddhdubey88 is a splendid one to beholddhdubey88 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dubey
dhdubey88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatTaco12 View Post
Same here. Got my 2012 about 2 months ago. Glad to see a lot of sac/roseville representation on here. Just wanted to say "Hi"

Justin, I was just looking at those bumpers and have a feeling those are my next major mod. Figured I can pull mine off and drive down to get them put on and get out of the shipping cost/headaches.
Ya, quite a few people around here. Have you done any minor mods yet?
Old 11-01-2013, 11:49 AM   #1799
PhatTaco12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
PhatTaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdubey88 View Post
Ya, quite a few people around here. Have you done any minor mods yet?
Yep, quite a few actually. Put my Katzkin leather in and installed 3" Lift and tires/wheels being main things. Did 5100's w/OME 885 coils, Dakar leaf pack and UCA's. Last weekend took the front off and painted radiator, moved horns, painted gray plastic bumper and installed Matt's 10g trd skid. I've debadged, painted rear drums and replaced interior lights with led's from Jumper. I really need to start posting pics.

Now I'm patiently waiting for retrofits to ship so I can do a two tone MGM/black headlight mod and install my switchbacks. Gonna swap the chrome grill for painted one I bought from camelback at the same time. Out of funds now but really want those bumpers so maybe tax time. Haha
Old 11-01-2013, 12:06 PM   #1800

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yeah man. That's what my plan is. My stock bumpers already have trail damage, so I am just going to drive down there with them on and scrap them there. I am getting new front and rear. It's not too far of a drive at all. When are you thinking of trying to order? I know Billy is backed up by about 6 weeks ish. If you need his contact info let me know. He isn't on here too much because he is so busy with work.

Quote:
Yep, quite a few actually. Put my Katzkin leather in and installed 3" Lift and tires/wheels being main things. Did 5100's w/OME 885 coils, Dakar leaf pack and UCA's. Last weekend took the front off and painted radiator, moved horns, painted gray plastic bumper and installed Matt's 10g trd skid. I've debadged, painted rear drums and replaced interior lights with led's from Jumper. I really need to start posting pics.

Now I'm patiently waiting for retrofits to ship so I can do a two tone MGM/black headlight mod and install my switchbacks. Gonna swap the chrome grill for painted one I bought from camelback at the same time. Out of funds now but really want those bumpers so maybe tax time. Haha
Nice! That sounds awesome.

Products Discussed in this Thread