Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

sacramento members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-13-2013, 10:45 PM   #1781
Forestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
Forestfire's Tacoma Gallery
Good times guys! I did'nt get out on the trail because Jen is so not into it. She hates being on a road with a steep drop. I have to be careful, she lost her sister in a car wreck not long ago so it's not her thing, YET!!

That said, We had a great time out there! Fernando, you and the family are great people! Jesse, Damn! Nice truck! Brian, thanks for showing us the lunch spot and I'm glad the gals got along so well (Sorry, my son is super cool but quiet)

Everyone else, it was great to meet you and I hope to do it more often. I will edit the vids and get them posted soon. I'm still working on the GoPro skills
Attached Thumbnails
sacramento members-ireland-twprairiecirty-138.jpg   sacramento members-ireland-twprairiecirty-139.jpg   sacramento members-ireland-twprairiecirty-142.jpg   sacramento members-ireland-twprairiecirty-144.jpg   sacramento members-ireland-twprairiecirty-146.jpg  

Old 10-14-2013, 11:26 PM   #1782
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
I had a great time meeting some of you guys and re-meeting others. There were some fun obstacles there!
Here are some pictures:

There are some more here: http://s1306.photobucket.com/user/92...ity%2010_13_13
Old 10-21-2013, 04:01 PM   #1783
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
So whos going to Frank Raines this weekend??

Lets caravan
Old 10-21-2013, 05:55 PM   #1784
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
So whos going to Frank Raines this weekend??

Lets caravan
I wish :/ I gotta save the $$ for ski season so I can use and abuse the taco to get me to the powder....
Old 10-22-2013, 07:03 PM   #1785
Scrider424 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
Name: Anthony
Scrider424's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys,
Just moved up to Roseville about a week ago and just seen this thread.
Attached Thumbnails
sacramento members-newtruck.jpg  
Old 10-22-2013, 08:25 PM   #1786
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrider424 View Post
Hey guys,
Just moved up to Roseville about a week ago and just seen this thread.
Welcome to the area man.
Old 10-23-2013, 01:48 PM   #1788
jqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
Justin you ski or board? I'm always looking for someone to go with . me and my son just bought season passes for Sierra at Tahoe. I'm hopping for a good snow year.
Old 10-23-2013, 05:41 PM   #1789

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jqueener View Post
Justin you ski or board? I'm always looking for someone to go with . me and my son just bought season passes for Sierra at Tahoe. I'm hopping for a good snow year.
Hey man. I ski; have for the past 16 years. Nice! Yeah let me know when you wanna go. I get into squaw and alpine for free and I'm getting the epic pass so I'll get heavenly, north star, and kirkwood too. Me too man. I barely got to go last year but I'm itching to go this year.

If anyone wants to join me I'm going to the new Warren Miller's Ticket to Ride show in sac on Nov 9 @730. Tickets are for sale at rei and I think some other places.
Old 10-23-2013, 08:26 PM   #1790
Scrider424 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
Name: Anthony
Scrider424's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Justin don't forgot Homewood is free too.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #1791

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrider424 View Post
Hey Justin don't forgot Homewood is free too.
Is it? Then I'll be there too!
Old 10-25-2013, 06:12 PM   #1792
trdoffroad13 is on a distinguished road

Name: eric
trdoffroad13's Tacoma Gallery
looks like a bunch of fun.. ill have to watch this thread a little more.. heres my taco (white) and one with a friends.. :-)
Attached Thumbnails
sacramento members-img_2351.jpg   sacramento members-img_2018.jpg  
Old 10-25-2013, 09:58 PM   #1794
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Sacramento people got a favor to ask.
My sister Iives is in Sacramento and needs tires for her car (suby) She took her car to the stealership (big mistake) she got a $800+ estimate for 4 tires(stupid huh).
Do any of you know of a honest tire place?
Old 10-26-2013, 01:57 AM   #1795

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
My sister Iives is in Sacramento and needs tires for her car (suby) She took her car to the stealership (big mistake) she got a $800+ estimate for 4 tires(stupid huh).
Discount tires aka american tires. Also Costco
Old 10-26-2013, 07:47 AM   #1796
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eric
ortlie09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Discount tires aka american tires. Also Costco
X2. Quite happy with Americas tire
Old 10-26-2013, 08:47 AM   #1797
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I prefer Americas Tire over Costco since you can make an appointment. $800 for 4 tires isn't unreasonable depending on the tires. Also, before you go to Americas Tire, compare prices. If Costco is cheaper, go get it in writing then take it to Americas. They beat the full install (OTD) price of competitors (did this with our highlander tires last time).
Old 10-26-2013, 10:20 AM   #1798
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
I'll second Discount Tire. If you want, go online and you can check out tires for her if you wish or let her do it.

I used them to get my tires and had the Rancho Cordova store install them. I was pretty happy with their service.
Old 10-26-2013, 11:46 AM   #1799
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for the info, I'll look into there prices in that area. Tires are 205/55/16 I have found some for around $100 each
Old 10-26-2013, 11:47 AM   #1800

Thanks for the info, I'll look into the prices they got in that area. Tires are 205/55/16 I have found some for around $100 each which is alot more reasonable

Products Discussed in this Thread