Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Long Shot: Anyone from Humbolt County (Tsunami question)

Old 03-11-2011, 08:40 AM   #1
barlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
barlowrs's Tacoma Gallery
Long Shot: Anyone from Humbolt County (Tsunami question)

I know this is probably not the right place for this, so I apologize, just trying everything I can do....

Is anyone on this site from humbolt county? My family owns ranches in Orick, Ca (where I grew up), and as you all know, there is a tsunami this morning (Orick is a valley right on the beach)....I am unable to reach some of my family members there to find out if they are ok or the status (I am not in So cal).....

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF ORICK/HUMBOLT WAS HIT BADLY?

Thanks..and sorry if this is not the appropriate place.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:45 AM   #2
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
just turn the news on the west coast has not and may not be hit at all ps i checked out your build i really like you truck
Old 03-11-2011, 08:49 AM   #3
barlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

First wave came in at about 7 (it was pretty small) next one is supposed to hit around 9. After the tsunami that tore Crescent City a new one back in 1964...we are pretty nervous about them.

Thanks for the reply, hopefully they are all small.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:52 AM   #4
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by barlowrs View Post
First wave came in at about 7 (it was pretty small) next one is supposed to hit around 9. After the tsunami that tore Crescent City a new one back in 1964...we are pretty nervous about them.

Thanks for the reply, hopefully they are all small.
no prob i hope everyones alright
Old 03-11-2011, 09:52 AM   #5
$enior M3MB3R
jdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant future

Name: John
jdickey03's Tacoma Gallery
im From humboldt, as far as I know, the most damage is comming from Crescent City which is like 30-45minutes north of Orick. So they should be good.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:04 AM   #6

Ok thanks a lot. Yeah my parents are up in CC, and I am getting information from them, so I know they are ok...the rest of the family is down in orick and dont seem to be anserwing phones.

Thanks