Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

9th Annual Pismo Jamboree (Sept. 24, 25th, 2011)

Old 05-07-2011, 07:35 PM   #21
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Were*
Old 05-07-2011, 07:40 PM   #22
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
Where they from this forum?
Quote:
Were*
^^ It's okay dude this isn't Facebook. You can edit you posts.
Old 05-07-2011, 07:55 PM   #23
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Maybe I won't have to pull you out of camp every time this year.
it wasn't EVERY time

Quote:
Where they from this forum?
no, I think they were from ttora...big surprise.
Old 05-07-2011, 07:55 PM   #24
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
I'm using my phone and the mobile version doesn't have an edit option. Sorrry
Old 05-07-2011, 08:00 PM   #25
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTRD View Post
it wasn't EVERY time

no, I think they were from ttora...big surprise.
Was it the guys with the 4Runner and dog?

Quote:
I'm using my phone and the mobile version doesn't have an edit option. Sorrry
It's cooool bro...I was j/k'ing....
Old 05-07-2011, 08:08 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Ok make that two haha
Balls to the wall bro!!!
Old 05-07-2011, 08:13 PM   #27
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
Balls to the wall bro!!!
Crap, make that 3
Old 05-07-2011, 08:26 PM   #28
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
Was it the guys with the 4Runner and dog
no that guy was cool. it was like 3 guys and their girlfriends, i think they all had 1st gen tacomas
Old 05-07-2011, 08:32 PM   #29

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-07-2011, 08:41 PM   #30
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
I met a few of u last year, and couple a few weeks back at a Pismo run...the time with the wind and ruined ez ups same trip unknown aka Brian bashed his radiator in and blew head gasket (sorry Brian ) It will be nice to meet new peeps and re-meet others. I keep telling my lady I'm gonna take her up north, gonna have to do this when there's a run planned!
Old 05-07-2011, 10:35 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Crap, make that 3

Quote:
no that guy was cool. it was like 3 guys and their girlfriends, i think they all had 1st gen tacomas
I was going to say those guys were cool and their dog was pretty badass. They kept offering us weed too.
Old 05-08-2011, 02:20 PM   #32
Opendriver is on a distinguished road

Opendriver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Same people that went for a night run cross faded as hell and came back with deployed airbags?
Old 05-21-2011, 11:42 PM   #33
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opendriver View Post
Same people that went for a night run cross faded as hell and came back with deployed airbags?
Old 05-27-2011, 06:06 PM   #34
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
in, looks like i need to purchase a safety flag for the truck and atv.
Old 05-27-2011, 06:16 PM   #35
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

97T's Tacoma Gallery
i should post the pictures from the time i went to pismo back in 08 riding with some people in an 07 4wd avalanche on 22s ... shit was hilarious ... the best part was them going on a night run "faded as hell" and coming back with their rigs all full of salt water and sand like a bunch of dumbasses ... no doubt those buckets have begun to rust by now
Old 05-27-2011, 06:25 PM   #36

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97T View Post
i should post the pictures from the time i went to pismo back in 08 riding with some people in an 07 4wd avalanche on 22s ... shit was hilarious ... the best part was them going on a night run "faded as hell" and coming back with their rigs all full of salt water and sand like a bunch of dumbasses ... no doubt those buckets have begun to rust by now

yes!
Old 05-27-2011, 06:39 PM   #37
Resident T100 guy

97T's Tacoma Gallery
looks like i dont have pictures of their cars the next day ... i was passed out in the tent due to an encounter with senor daniels when they went on the night run

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

however the avalanche did suprisingly well with the tires aired down, we were all the way back at pole 12 .... wouldnt mind camping back there again i figure my truck can make it aired down if some other guy did it with an old ass 2wd dodge dakota
Old 05-27-2011, 06:48 PM   #38
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Air pressure is everything. We got my buddies Infinity G35 with 18's out to our camp site no problem just by airing down (and we were not exaclty close to the beach). Drop to 10 psi and you could drive a civic out to comp hill.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:48 PM   #39
Resident T100 guy

97T's Tacoma Gallery
coworker and her husband with an 01 tundra xcab 4wd id=s in now as long as nothing comes up at his work .... said they been dyin to take it out on the sand they just got it 6 months ago
Old 05-31-2011, 09:10 PM   #40
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Air pressure is everything. We got my buddies Infinity G35 with 18's out to our camp site no problem just by airing down (and we were not exaclty close to the beach). Drop to 10 psi and you could drive a civic out to comp hill.
about the air pressure deal.. what about the fronts? would you wanna lower them to 10psi if you are only 2wd? cause i usually just lower the backs to 8psi