Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

9th Annual Pismo Jamboree (Sept. 24, 25th, 2011)

Old 05-31-2011, 09:11 PM   #41
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
drop the fronts too, not as low as the rear because there is so much weight over the front, but I usually go 8 in the rear and 12 in the front at pismo.
Old 05-31-2011, 09:19 PM   #42
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
They kept offering us weed too.
HELL YES!!!!! although i'd probably be to wasted from the keg stands to even smoke any
Old 05-31-2011, 09:19 PM   #43
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
good to know ive only been on sand once so far but didnt drop the fronts due to being on hardpack

luckily a friend with an 01 4wd tundra is likely coming too .... so if i get stuck they got me i got a strap haha
Old 05-31-2011, 09:25 PM   #44
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
drop the fronts too, not as low as the rear because there is so much weight over the front, but I usually go 8 in the rear and 12 in the front at pismo.
but ill have my 250 in the back.. that wont change anything will it?
Old 05-31-2011, 09:26 PM   #45
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
just add a couple kegs, you'll be straight
Old 05-31-2011, 09:39 PM   #46
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

97T's Tacoma Gallery
im hoping i can fit all my shit in with my atv so i dont have to bring a trailer ... otherwise getting stuck fo sho
Old 05-31-2011, 09:44 PM   #47
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97T View Post
im hoping i can fit all my shit in with my atv so i dont have to bring a trailer ... otherwise getting stuck fo sho
i was going to say i could try and help you out.. but you're in napa
Old 05-31-2011, 09:47 PM   #48
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nope it will even be better that way
Old 05-31-2011, 09:50 PM   #49
Resident T100 guy

97T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i was going to say i could try and help you out.. but you're in napa
lol its good i hope to have my cb installed by then and it appears they are gonna be monitoring 16 ... so as long as someones not too wasted to pull me out in the event of me getting stuck i should be good
Old 05-31-2011, 10:34 PM   #50
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
thinkin about it, only time i've ever gotten stuck is in the sand though. haha
Old 08-08-2011, 05:26 PM   #51
Resident T100 guy

97T's Tacoma Gallery
well went this weekend .... 1 stuck and a blown valve stem on the truck ... no problems otherwise my quad did great
Old 08-08-2011, 07:17 PM   #52
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I can pull out whoever gets stuck. I did it quite a few times last year.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:32 PM   #54
Favian707 is on a distinguished road

Name: Favian
Favian707's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be there! Can't wait
Old 08-25-2011, 07:30 PM   #55
TundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cris
TundraStop's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in guys see my taco brothers out there again!
Old 08-25-2011, 09:19 PM   #56
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TundraStop View Post
Any cool raffles again?
Old 08-25-2011, 09:31 PM   #57
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97T View Post
don't know how you manage to get stuck if your aired down..my buddy pulls his 3 axle 27' fifth wheel with his 04 4door Dirtymax 1/4 mile into the dunes from the beach every year no problem..he airs down to 12psi all the way around.

i wanna go but i got work and probably can't get it off!
Old 08-25-2011, 09:39 PM   #58
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TundraStop View Post
what about your taco sisters??
Old 08-26-2011, 02:59 PM   #59
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
subd. i didnt know we had a thread set up for the norcal section. Im hoping to attend.
Old 08-26-2011, 04:05 PM   #60
TundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cris
TundraStop's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry Sam you know I didnt forget YOU!!!! Hahah

And about the raffle?? Sorry WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH PRIZES OR THE ACTUAL EVENT ANY LONGER! We were told they want low key, obviously a lil dif route then I wanted to go with vendors and prizes/trophies etc! Sorry I hope they have some cool stuff tho, I just know that we arent bringing tons of boxes like the past years! SORRY