Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

3/12/2011 NorCal meet picture thread.

Old 03-12-2011, 11:50 PM   #21
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
9.)

10.)

11.)

12.)

13.)

14.)

15.)

16.)
Old 03-12-2011, 11:51 PM   #22
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

17.)

18.)

19.)

20.)

21.)

22.)

23.)

24.)
Old 03-12-2011, 11:54 PM   #23

25.)

26.)

27.)

28.)

29.)

30.)

31.)

32.)
Old 03-12-2011, 11:55 PM   #24

33.)

34.)

35.)

36.)
Old 03-12-2011, 11:58 PM   #25

37.)

38.)

39.)

40.)

41.)

42.)
Old 03-13-2011, 12:05 AM   #26
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics guys! I want to try and make it on the next trip down there.

Mj- looks like the sliders got welded on, everything fit well?
Old 03-13-2011, 12:11 AM   #27
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
^we should plan for another trip in May.
Old 03-13-2011, 12:21 AM   #28
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Mj- looks like the sliders got welded on, everything fit well?
Yeah everything worked out great. Jerry helped me out a ton. We actually used the sliders to winch me out of that weird predicament

Thanks again for the plates and the gussets. You should def come out to the next meet!
Old 03-13-2011, 12:52 AM   #29
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
boy did I miss the fuck out...

I should have went... her flight was delayed until 630 PM FML
Old 03-13-2011, 01:11 AM   #30
DCtaco05 will become famous soon enough

Name: dustin
DCtaco05's Tacoma Gallery
oooooo do i got some pics for you guys... look what happened on the way home

thank god that nobody was hurt in my truck or the lady i rear-ended.

looks mostly like a bumper and a fender. and im so happy my grill isn't messed up at all. oh well guess this is why we pay for full coverage right?
Old 03-13-2011, 01:18 AM   #31
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
^ glad to hear everyone is ok.

On another note... I can see a new aftermarket bumper going on next

Oh, and why not get aftermarket flares while you're at it.
Old 03-13-2011, 03:32 AM   #32
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
^we should plan for another trip in May.
That could probably work for me....
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Yeah everything worked out great. Jerry helped me out a ton. We actually used the sliders to winch me out of that weird predicament

Thanks again for the plates and the gussets. You should def come out to the next meet!
Great to hear!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCtaco05 View Post

looks mostly like a bumper and a fender. and im so happy my grill isn't messed up at all. oh well guess this is why we pay for full coverage right?
Ouch! More on what happened? Glad no one got hurt and the damage is relatively minor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
^ glad to hear everyone is ok.

On another note... I can see a new aftermarket bumper going on next

Oh, and why not get aftermarket flares while you're at it.
Great idea!
If I can help out there, let me know. I could deliver to Petaluma- I'll probably be moving there soon and I travel down every couple weeks usually.
Old 03-13-2011, 04:21 AM   #33
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
dam u guys were deep! hope i'd be able to make it out to the next one...
Old 03-13-2011, 09:07 AM   #34
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

You should have had a Relentless bumper... Jk but I'm glad you guys are ok. If you need a quiq easy fix I've got my gray bumper fir sale. Let me know.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:26 AM   #35
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I couldn't find any Tacomas or anything after 3:30 or so. What time did everyone leave?

Glad you and everyone else were alright Dustin.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:27 AM   #36
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
I couldn't find any Tacomas or anything after 3:30 or so. What time did everyone leave?

Glad you and everyone else were alright Dustin.
I left around that time.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:32 AM   #37

Yeah, that's about the time I left also... Wish I could have stayed longer.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:41 AM   #38
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
We didn't hit the gate until 6pm.
Old 03-13-2011, 10:38 AM   #39
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
This was a fun trip, can't wait to do it again!

I must say the bay area convoy was pretty bad ass haha
Old 03-13-2011, 10:42 AM   #40
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Shoulda said you hit a tree to clear yourself a trail so everyone thought you were hardcore... Now they're just gonna be scared when they're driving behind you.