Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

3/12/2011 NorCal meet picture thread.

Old 03-13-2011, 11:51 AM   #41
DCtaco05 will become famous soon enough

Name: dustin
DCtaco05's Tacoma Gallery
thanks everyone. we were in some san francisco traffic and i need to get over one lane to the right to exit. i was looking back to see when i could go. Found my spot and merged but not before this camry backed up into me i mean i ran into.

And i do have the gears turning in my head of an after-market bumper/fender. but we will see how it goes with insurance. hopefully they get this one done pretty quick. but who knows
Old 03-13-2011, 12:08 PM   #42
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCtaco05 View Post
thanks everyone. we were in some san francisco traffic and i need to get over one lane to the right to exit. i was looking back to see when i could go. Found my spot and merged but not before this camry backed up into me i mean i ran into.

And i do have the gears turning in my head of an after-market bumper/fender. but we will see how it goes with insurance. hopefully they get this one done pretty quick. but who knows

that sucks dude!

Everyone else- the pictures are looking great. keep them coming. I will look and see what i have, but i didnt get much with my dead camera. We had a blast! was awesome to give the FJ a work out.
Old 03-13-2011, 12:17 PM   #43
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
couple more

Old 03-13-2011, 01:48 PM   #44
150,000 miles and counting
mcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud of

Name: sean
mcleod90's Tacoma Gallery
Looks badass seeing all the trucks on the road. Wish I bought a 4wd
Old 03-13-2011, 02:18 PM   #45
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
it was fun..never did anything like that before haha
Old 03-13-2011, 02:29 PM   #46
bmase11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
bmase11's Tacoma Gallery
Had an awesome time yesterday. Very cool park, cant wait to do it again. I wouldve never done half of those trails if I didnt manage to find you all halfway through the day lol. Hopefully I'll be able to snag a good avatar pic out of all these shots !
Old 03-13-2011, 02:50 PM   #47
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
This was my first meet with Tacoma World and my first time ever wheeling. I gotta say, I was really impressed with everyone's camaraderie and skill and respect for safety. Big thanks goes out to Jerry for getting us into some crazy areas of Hollister Hills. I climbed up and crawled down some hills I would not have if I had been alone. I'll definitely do this again... after I get a locker, sliders, and skids.

Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwYVf_FBR2o
Old 03-13-2011, 03:49 PM   #48
bmase11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
bmase11's Tacoma Gallery
YEAHH! I cant believe you caught that on video. Those uneven ruts on that kind of an incline was such a biatch. Thank you for posting this!
Old 03-13-2011, 05:54 PM   #49
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
That video is fan-fucking-tastic! Props to all the open-open diff drivers. That hill was a bitch!
Old 03-13-2011, 05:57 PM   #50
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Is that the hill I had to be pulled up?
Old 03-13-2011, 05:58 PM   #51
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Is that the hill I had to be pulled up?
No. The vid was from later in the day. I don't know where the hell we were. I was just following Jerry.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:16 PM   #52
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
I can't remember the name, but it was some black diamond trail we took to get up to 5 fingers hill.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:22 PM   #53
The Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
I can't remember the name, but it was some black diamond trail we took to get up to 5 fingers hill.
Actually no it wasn't. It was the the trail we took right after you left Jacob. Damned if I can't remember the name tho.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:28 PM   #54
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Good thing I left then...
Old 03-13-2011, 07:52 PM   #55
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Actually no it wasn't. It was the the trail we took right after you left Jacob. Damned if I can't remember the name tho.

Bananza Gulch "Road", right before the crest.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:26 PM   #56
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
This was my first meet with Tacoma World and my first time ever wheeling. I gotta say, I was really impressed with everyone's camaraderie and skill and respect for safety. Big thanks goes out to Jerry for getting us into some crazy areas of Hollister Hills. I climbed up and crawled down some hills I would not have if I had been alone. I'll definitely do this again... after I get a locker, sliders, and skids.

Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwYVf_FBR2o
Nice vid! Would you mind posting the pics you have at the end? There's a cool one of me almost rolling my truck
Old 03-13-2011, 09:47 PM   #57
The Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Nice vid! Would you mind posting the pics you have at the end? There's a cool one of me almost rolling my truck
1:20 FTW!!!!
Old 03-13-2011, 10:03 PM   #58
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Oh my mistake
Old 03-13-2011, 10:08 PM   #59

Should we set anothe Holister Hills meet in late May early June so we can all have plenty of time to ask for the days off and get ready?
Old 03-13-2011, 10:13 PM   #60
Screw your MPG's

I'd be down.