Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Norcal banners

Old 03-14-2011, 09:38 AM   #1
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Norcal banners

Heres what i cam up with guys. Lmk what you think. They are going to run $25 each.

They are about 42"x4"

Old 03-14-2011, 09:40 AM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I don't know a little to bro for me but it dose look good.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:50 AM   #3
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Hey im just throwing everything i can think of out there... got laid off yesterday so this will be my source of income for a bit...
Old 03-14-2011, 09:52 AM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachie View Post
Hey im just throwing everything i can think of out there... got laid off yesterday so this will be my source of income for a bit...

Oh shit that sucks man
Old 03-14-2011, 09:58 AM   #5

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Ya it does. My last day here is tomorrow. But we are getting a new welder this week and i am going to start focusing a lot on some fabrication. So if anybody can think of a product that they would want, let me know and ill see what i can do.