Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Any mechanics looking for work?

Old 03-16-2011, 05:55 PM   #1
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Any mechanics looking for work?

My dad is looking to hire another mechanic at his company & asked if I knew anyone. Most of the mechanics I know are in the Sacramento area & this job is in the San Jose Santa Clara area. If you or anyone you know is looking for work hit me up.