Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Trade my 2011 chrome grill for your magnetic grey?

Old 03-21-2011, 10:48 AM   #1
vsick is on a distinguished road
vsick's Tacoma Gallery
Trade my 2011 chrome grill for your magnetic grey?

Anyone interested in trading my chrome grill for your magnetic grey grill?

Looking to get rid of all the chrome on my truck.

I am in the east bay.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:56 AM   #2
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsick View Post
Anyone interested in trading my chrome grill for your magnetic grey grill?

Looking to get rid of all the chrome on my truck.

I am in the east bay.

Good luck.... Most people are doing the same thing.
Old 03-21-2011, 05:28 PM   #4
vsick's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the info. I think I will go that route.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:23 PM   #5
vsick's Tacoma Gallery
I've been searching around for a grill. I noticed pictures i've seen online look different from the one I have (older style in the center of the grill). Mine has the honeycomb type center. Anyone have a part number or a link to the newer style like mine? Or does it not even ship with the center and only the painted surround?

thanks
Old 03-22-2011, 12:25 PM   #6
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsick View Post
I've been searching around for a grill. I noticed pictures i've seen online look different from the one I have (older style in the center of the grill). Mine has the honeycomb type center. Anyone have a part number or a link to the newer style like mine? Or does it not even ship with the center and only the painted surround?

thanks
You must have a 2011 truck , the grille changed for the 11's
Old 03-22-2011, 12:29 PM   #7
Papas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blue
Papas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
https://www.oemparts123.com/partloca...layCatalogid=0

That will get you to new color matched ones. There is no pic so I'm not really sure what style they are.
You might want to give then a call to find out the style and the color code.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:12 PM   #8
vsick's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got my grill.....anyone interested in my chrome rear bumper? of course I will need your mgm one.