Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

so...

Old 03-24-2011, 03:23 PM   #41
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCTacomaCA View Post
Hollister Hills should be Epic on Sunday!
with all this rain... its going to be dangerous.

I've gone while its raining and most of the trails were impassable safely.

If there is a good two days of dry weather before you go then it should be ok... just a ton of mud
Old 03-24-2011, 03:32 PM   #42
SCTacomaCA is on a distinguished road
SCTacomaCA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
with all this rain... its going to be dangerous.

I've gone while its raining and most of the trails were impassable safely.

If there is a good two days of dry weather before you go then it should be ok... just a ton of mud
All the upper area should be good to go. Lower ranch will be closed no doubt.
Old 03-24-2011, 03:35 PM   #43
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
be safe...good luck
Old 03-24-2011, 04:00 PM   #45
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Shit I should have drove my boat to work today.
Old 03-24-2011, 05:00 PM   #46
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
Dang, it's dangerous out there today! Auburn and Folsom both had vehicles damaged!

Well, here comes the lightning and thunder. Guess it's time to shut everything down for the night.
Attached Thumbnails
so...-auburn.jpg   so...-folsom.jpg  
Old 03-24-2011, 05:05 PM   #47
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
Its alright, I'm part Canadian (my grandma was a Canadian)... I have three Aunts and numerous cousins that live in Canada...

Most notably, around Vancouver, Nanaimo, Kamloops, and over in Winnipeg

a matter of fact probably about 2/3s of my family still lives in Canada
Nanaimo is only about 1 1/2 hours from me .
Old 03-24-2011, 05:43 PM   #48
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Moose View Post
Dang, it's dangerous out there today! Auburn and Folsom both had vehicles damaged!

Well, here comes the lightning and thunder. Guess it's time to shut everything down for the night.
damn, that sucks.