Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

so...

Old 03-23-2011, 06:17 PM   #1
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
so...

how bout that rain and wind.

hahaha FML
Old 03-23-2011, 06:19 PM   #2
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
nuclear fallout
Old 03-23-2011, 06:21 PM   #3
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
nuclear fallout
well fuck, there goes my truck.

...no rhyme intended.
Old 03-23-2011, 08:03 PM   #4
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Eh, it's just fine.

After an early start to the rainy season, it was pretty dry through most of December, January, February.

Before this storm started, we'd actually fallen behind the seasonal averages for rainfall.

I'm glad to see the snowpack build up and the reservoirs fill up.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:32 PM   #5
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
As of Monday Northstar was at 556" of snow for the season which is 161% of average anual. This last storm brought a couple feet, but I'd hardly call that behind by any measurment. The expectation for this current storm is 11 feet at the summit and a modest 4-8 feet at the base. I'm heading up Friday and plan on getting snowed in.

This was a few weeks back from the last big storm on the way up to Kirkwood.

Old 03-23-2011, 09:44 PM   #6
Master of the Prius...

SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
eh, fuck rain. kinda funny that discovery park is under like 5ft of the sacramento river. haha
Old 03-23-2011, 09:45 PM   #7
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazzyB View Post
eh, fuck rain. kinda funny that discovery park is under like 5ft of the sacramento river. haha
supposed to be a good storm tommorow.....i dont wanna hear anything about a drought for a while
Old 03-23-2011, 09:46 PM   #8
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
My power was put for about 10 minutes during the electrical storm earlier and it hailed like an sob for about 10 min as well.

I love it
Old 03-23-2011, 09:47 PM   #9
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
supposed to be a good storm tommorow.....i dont wanna hear anything about a drought for a while
Oh you will hear about it.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:49 PM   #10
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
Oh you will hear about it.
oh i know i will ....i dont mind this weather except i cant do a few outside activities i enjoy
Old 03-23-2011, 09:49 PM   #11
Master of the Prius...

SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
"We were flooded...but now its a drought." *shoots news anchor*
Old 03-23-2011, 10:30 PM   #12

I think I remembering hearing on the news: to get out of a drought we have to have normal or about rain fall/snow pack over 6-10 year period.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:32 PM   #13

Quote:
oh i know i will ....i dont mind this weather except i cant do a few outside activities i enjoy
Go find sum mud, and get your taco dirty!!!

I was stream crossing to day. Haahaa the drains on my street were all backed up. Urban 4x4ing!!!
Old 03-23-2011, 10:46 PM   #14
B A N N E D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
Go find sum mud, and get your taco dirty!!!

I was stream crossing to day. Haahaa the drains on my street were all backed up. Urban 4x4ing!!!
i splashed thru a puddle and got muddy lol
Old 03-23-2011, 10:53 PM   #15
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
We got about a 1/3 of an inch this morning. Man, it poured for a bit. Like someone said, most of the Bay Area is going to be under a flood watch tomorrow morning.

I had a tree fall over last week. Mostly saturated soil and shitty roots along with the wind--so I'm done with it
Old 03-23-2011, 10:59 PM   #16
tanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Tanner
tanzak88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
As of Monday Northstar was at 556" of snow for the season which is 161% of average anual. This last storm brought a couple feet, but I'd hardly call that behind by any measurment. The expectation for this current storm is 11 feet at the summit and a modest 4-8 feet at the base. I'm heading up Friday and plan on getting snowed in.

This was a few weeks back from the last big storm on the way up to Kirkwood.

This damn global warming crap...
Old 03-23-2011, 11:03 PM   #17
Master of the Prius...

SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
my truck been mud covered since monday, the rains finally washed away most of it.

jut means I need to go play again.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:05 PM   #18
B A N N E D

Quote:
my truck been mud covered since monday, the rains finally washed away most of it.

jut means I need to go play again.
i try to avoid mud
Old 03-23-2011, 11:11 PM   #19
Master of the Prius...

SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i try to avoid mud
you make me sad.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:12 PM   #20
B A N N E D

Quote:
you make me sad.
my suspension and wheels are still stock no point ...not saying i havent been offroad