Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Hella 500FF and Hella 700FF for cheap

Old 03-25-2011, 10:31 AM   #21
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Alvin you broke 200 posts
Old 03-25-2011, 02:51 PM   #22
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
YO! Alvin, Do you still have some of these??
700ff - first choice.
Old 03-25-2011, 03:18 PM   #23
ds46000 is on a distinguished road
ds46000's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for a pair of 700's (or 500's if you don't have any 700's left) if you are willing to ship.

Thanks.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:57 PM   #24
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Alvin you broke 200 posts
It took me 1 year and 4 months. LOL! I've been on TTORA for like 8 years when they were still on Delphi forums and I only got 21 posts there. What can I say...I'm a pro with the "search" feature!
Old 03-25-2011, 07:02 PM   #25
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sorry gentlemen. I decided to stick with my original plan with no shipping. I didn't want to change my initial rules and let a clusterfuck ensue. Maybe if the other 2 500s don't sell in a week I may ship then.

First post has been updated.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:03 PM   #26
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
hey alvin,
tomorrow when we meet can you bring both pairs? 500s and 700s. I want to see which size will suit me better.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:30 PM   #27

Will do
Old 03-25-2011, 11:14 PM   #28
red2last is on a distinguished road
red2last's Tacoma Gallery
Alvin, thanks a lot for the 500FF.
Old 03-25-2011, 11:20 PM   #29
Experienced Noob
MHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMHS2846bg8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: 911 Dispatch/R-LEO
Name: Nate
MHS2846bg8's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-25-2011, 11:32 PM   #30
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w3tw0rks View Post
3 pairs of Hella 500FF - $30 for one pair

1. red2last

3 pairs of Hella 700FF - $35 for one pair

1. mjonags32
2. nightstr
3. rucas

I'm limiting this to one pair per person. Local sale only. I will not be shipping. I'm upping the price a bit to compensate for my time and gas finding these lights. Also to make a couple bucks (just being honest). On Amazon these lights go for $67.99 and $72.24, respectively. So just passing on the deals to TW members.

Oh and one more thing, I don't want you reselling the lights. I better see the lights on your trucks.

Post up in this thread which model you want, DO NOT pm me. This is so everyone can see the first come first serve list.

Credit goes to 06tacotrd for sharing this deal. Thread here.

Your welcome. I'm glad to see that some fellow tw members got some deals on some lights too. Also check if they have the daylighters cause my brother went back and got some for the same price. They are even nicer than the hella's. Hope More of you guys get some deals like we did.
Old 03-25-2011, 11:46 PM   #31
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-29-2011, 01:17 AM   #32
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
Sent PM, If you still have 2 pairs of the 500FF, I'll take 'em
Old 04-04-2011, 10:14 AM   #33
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take a pair of the 500FF if they are the fog beam pattern...
Old 04-04-2011, 11:44 PM   #34

They are the driving beam pattern.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:14 AM   #35
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Alvin, what's left of these? Any?
Need a set to mount on the new bumper i'm putting on the front of my GF and I's '03.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:18 AM   #36
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Alvin, am I breaking the rules if I offer one light to someone else and we both pay you half each?

Anyone just needs one Hella 700ff? I'm putting a 3rd light on my light bar and technically don't need the other one. I'll be doing the HID conversion on one (55w, 5000k), and can potentially do the other one on the buyer's dime.

But if I am breaking the rules, I'm more than happy to still purchase the pair and use the other light on another project.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:06 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Hey Alvin, what's left of these? Any?
Need a set to mount on the new bumper i'm putting on the front of my GF and I's '03.
Sup Eric. I have a set of 500s. I think I remember seeing that you're moving to the bay area. Where about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Hey Alvin, am I breaking the rules if I offer one light to someone else and we both pay you half each?

Anyone just needs one Hella 700ff? I'm putting a 3rd light on my light bar and technically don't need the other one. I'll be doing the HID conversion on one (55w, 5000k), and can potentially do the other one on the buyer's dime.

But if I am breaking the rules, I'm more than happy to still purchase the pair and use the other light on another project.
You can go half with someone that's fine. Damn you're going to have one bright rear light. Actually you can just buy one light if you can't find anyone. I'll just screw around with the one and make a big ass flashlight!