Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

TW NorCal Spring Snow Run "Wheelin"

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2011, 08:24 PM   #521
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
You animal! How could you trade in your son for a double cab. Jesus Christ man give it a chance.
the kid would pull more tail than the pin stripes
Old 05-04-2011, 09:27 PM   #522
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
its okay chicks dig body damage
It's true. Ask me how I know
Old 05-04-2011, 09:27 PM   #523
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
the kid would pull more tail than the pin stripes
I's jus kiddin.

Seriously Steven, congrats. Boys are great. Let us know when he's born, I'll get him a nerf dart gun for the babyshower. I loved having my son so much that I had a second

It's always boys against girls in my house. We never loose. One time my wife was in the kitchen (doing dishes of course) and all three of us snuck up on her. Flanked her with supersoakers. My boys almost died laughing. I of course had to clean up the mess but it was well worth it.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:28 PM   #524
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Riiiiiiight. I bet they just thought you had hydraulics and were showing off.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:32 PM   #525
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Riiiiiiight. I bet they just thought you had hydraulics and were showing off.
Nope they don't even know how hydraulics work .
Old 05-04-2011, 09:35 PM   #526
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
chicks dig me
Quote:
I's jus kiddin.

Seriously Steven, congrats. Boys are great. Let us know when he's born, I'll get him a nerf dart gun for the babyshower. I loved having my son so much that I had a second

It's always boys against girls in my house. We never loose. One time my wife was in the kitchen (doing dishes of course) and all three of us snuck up on her. Flanked her with supersoakers. My boys almost died laughing. I of course had to clean up the mess but it was well worth it.
thanks man. yeah its life changing stuff... he should be born in sept so ill let you know so I can collect my nerf gun
Old 05-04-2011, 10:22 PM   #527
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Im down for a run in june
Old 05-05-2011, 07:17 AM   #528
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
The 23-26
Old 05-05-2011, 08:29 AM   #529
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
The 23-26

Oh yeah lots of trail running that weekend
Old 05-05-2011, 08:45 AM   #530
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking June 4th or 5th. I want the forest roads to be open, but to still have snow on the upper ones.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:30 AM   #531
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Moose View Post
I'm thinking June 4th or 5th. I want the forest roads to be open, but to still have snow on the upper ones.

I'm down
Old 05-05-2011, 11:52 AM   #532
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
hellrazor004's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, thanks for the awesome vids and pics. Looks like it was a blast.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:54 PM   #533
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Moose View Post
the 4th or earlier would work for me
Old 05-05-2011, 03:11 PM   #534
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, let's tentatively schedule it for the 4th of June. I'll have to make a trip up there later in the month to see if the snow is still there (I'm fairly confident it will be). If we have to go way up to the top of MET to find snow, we can take the road out to the Leek Springs fire lookout tower (and there are plenty of connecting roads up there). Otherwise, we can hit some of the lower forest roads.

Guess sometime soon, I (someone) should start another thread for trip #2.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:52 PM   #535
GHOSTFJ will become famous soon enoughGHOSTFJ will become famous soon enough

GHOSTFJ's Tacoma Gallery
Count me, the wife and dog in on another run up MET.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:57 PM   #536
Screw your MPG's

I'm down.
Old 05-05-2011, 05:46 PM   #537
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Eagle lakes scouting?
Old 05-05-2011, 08:48 PM   #539
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
im in ...can someone post link to thread if its been created yet

done http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ml#post3135228

Products Discussed in this Thread