Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

TW NorCal Spring Snow Run "Wheelin"

Old 03-29-2011, 01:00 PM   #41
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb99trd View Post
sounds like something I'd be into. i'm in south lake tahoe at 6300 ft and there are fucking shit tons of snow. haven't been down in elevation in months tho so no idea what its like down there. website says ice house normally doesn't open until Memorial Day and this year is way snowier than most, sooo...

Yeah were not going to the camp grounds just wheelin in that area. depending on the snow conditions and dirt road closures.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:01 PM   #42
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDMEDIC View Post
Im goin to have to work with you to do my rear bumper once you are down here!
I get mine next week!!!!

Hey Jerry, I would be honored to ride with you since you were the first to offer.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:05 PM   #43
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
I get mine next week!!!!

Hey Jerry, I would be honored to ride with you since you were the first to offer.

Done
Old 03-29-2011, 01:20 PM   #44
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I started a NorCal TW Facebook group if you guys want to join. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...if_t=group_r2j
Old 03-29-2011, 01:41 PM   #45
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I get mine next week!!!!

Oh...
Old 03-29-2011, 02:04 PM   #46
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty5Thirty View Post
Oh...
Don't worry, I'll probably annoy Jerry and I'll need a ride back.
Old 03-29-2011, 02:05 PM   #47
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:

hahaha, score!
Old 03-29-2011, 02:47 PM   #48
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Or I'll scare the hell out of him and he won't want to ride with me on the way back
Old 03-29-2011, 02:54 PM   #49
TW's BAD MF'er Squad

EMS:
Lol, at the rate things are going Jerry, don't think I'm gonna have much of a choice, with you trying to blow yourself up!
Old 03-29-2011, 02:55 PM   #50
06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ryan
06RadiantRed's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to join you guys again. Sign me up if possible!
Old 03-29-2011, 02:56 PM   #51
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06RadiantRed View Post
I would love to join you guys again. Sign me up if possible!

Done
Old 03-29-2011, 03:17 PM   #52
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have this book there is tons of trails I didn't know about in it.
http://www.amazon.com/Northern-Calif...rd_add_1_dp_T2
Old 03-29-2011, 03:22 PM   #53
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Jason does.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:23 PM   #54
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
I do now... well in a few days..
Old 03-29-2011, 03:26 PM   #55
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
I do now... well in a few days..
LOL I know so will I
Old 03-29-2011, 04:03 PM   #56
TW's BAD MF'er Squad

EMS:
i have it
Old 03-29-2011, 04:09 PM   #57
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm... will I be able to have my lift done by then??

I have: Rear shocks, leafs, shackles, and a allpro skid.
I need: Front shocks, coils, wheels and tires, and some other small components.
....and then a group of burly men to help install
Old 03-29-2011, 04:12 PM   #58
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
hmmm... will I be able to have my lift done by then??

I have: Rear shocks, leafs, shackles, and a allpro skid.
I need: Front shocks, coils, wheels and tires, and some other small components.
....and then a group of burly men to help install
Well we can have a mini mod day at my place and install your lift I don't have the cool spring compressor that Seth has but we can make it work.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:13 PM   #59
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Well we can have a mini mod day at my place and install your lift I don't have the cool spring compressor that Seth has but we can make it work.
i might need a welder too....
Old 03-29-2011, 04:14 PM   #60
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
i might need a welder too....

For what? i do have a welder but what are we welding?