We are now planing on hitting Mormon Emigrant Trail (MET) out of Pollock 38.719781,-120.574272 it's about 30min from the meeting spot and there is a shit ton of fire service roads of that road. The road runs from Jenkinson Lake all the way to HW-88 so I'm sure we will have plenty of fun trying to get stuck up there somewhere. This is just a day of exploring so we can go wherever looks fun just hitting as many snow/Mud covered fires roads we can.
We will be doing this run on Sunday May 1st
This will be a 4x4 only run but most of us guys wheel with and empty passenger seat for the Prerunner guys
2. Recovery strap (A lot of guys have them that are coming but is not bad to have one more we also have winches)
3. FRS radio/CB
4. TP no bathrooms where we are going
5. Spare tire
6. Basic hand tools just in case you break something
7. belts and hoses are a good thing to have in the rig but not required
8. Waterproof boots
In & Out parking lot on Forni rd at 10:00am right off the freeway. 38.720387,-120.833131 there is an OfficeMax as well just in case we fill up the In & Out side.
Sacramento Meeting Spot
Some of us are meeting at 9:00am then convoying up the hill to Forni Rd here is the spot.
2344 Sunrise Boulevard
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
1. JLee & Nightstr ( Confirmed )
2. coppert ( Confirmed )
3. PRS 2 TiFJ ( Confirmed )
4. stevenstaco ( Confirmed )
5. GHOSTFJ ( Confirmed )
6. 1337Taco & Dana44 ( Confirmed )
7. 05Moose ( Confirmed )