Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

East Bay Mini mod day

Old 04-19-2011, 09:46 AM   #441
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
cool thanks jerry
Old 04-19-2011, 05:14 PM   #442
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Well I got a call from the shop. They got everything done, but they were closing so I couldn't get my alignment. They told me that I was sitting about an 1/2" to 1" lower so they are gonna adjust it and do the alignment tomorrow. I guess I will be ordering my new coilovers sooner rather than later.
Old 04-19-2011, 05:57 PM   #443
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i would take those old coil overs if u sell them for cheap
Old 04-19-2011, 07:10 PM   #444
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
Jacob

Are you getting radflos? What's wrong with you're saw's?
Old 04-19-2011, 10:46 PM   #445
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah I'm going with the OW 2.5 series. The shop called and said that after slamming so hard I'm sitting lower which means my shock took a lot of impact so depending on how they feel I might just upgrade those first because if they have to be rebuilt I don't have any spares. I planned on getting those anyways. We will see once I get the truck back tomorrow.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:51 PM   #446

done ready to go @_@
Old 04-20-2011, 11:06 PM   #447
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I missed a lot in the past couple days...I should really try to log in more often.

Jacob - lucky you didn't crash dude. BTW, I have your Norcal Trail book in my truck so if I'm in the Sunnyvale area I'll hit you up.

Jerry - Thanks again for hosting.
Old 04-21-2011, 03:47 PM   #448
Screw your MPG's

Believe me I understand how lucky I am. It's a good thing I started noticing something was wrong and was pulling over.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:07 PM   #449
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Believe me I understand how lucky I am. It's a good thing I started noticing something was wrong and was pulling over.
So tell me, what was it that tipped you off? Was it the tire passing your truck on the freeway, or the inadvertant 3 wheel flex?
Old 04-21-2011, 04:47 PM   #450
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
So tell me, what was it that tipped you off? Was it the tire passing your truck on the freeway, or the inadvertant 3 wheel flex?
It was the thumping of the tire jumping and smashing my fenders .
Old 04-21-2011, 11:10 PM   #451
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 04-21-2011, 11:47 PM   #452

Quote:
if u had hydrolics you coulda drove home on 3 wheels
Old 04-22-2011, 10:26 AM   #453
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
It's alright I guess I'm gonna order my glass sooner rather than later

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
if u had hydrolics you coulda drove home on 3 wheels
Hah if I had hydraulics I'd be thumpin' yo!
Old 04-22-2011, 02:48 PM   #454
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha
Old 04-22-2011, 04:58 PM   #455

Quote:
Originally Posted by black cx View Post
hahaha
i think i've seen you on BARF
Old 04-23-2011, 07:30 AM   #456
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
"Houston, we have a problem.........."

"Really, she's unsinkable"

Custer- "We can take 'em"