Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

East Bay Mini mod day

Old 03-30-2011, 02:59 PM   #41
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Can I come?
Old 03-30-2011, 03:03 PM   #42
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Can I come?
Are you trying to do mods of just come to hang? there is spots open so yes you can
Old 03-30-2011, 03:06 PM   #43
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Are you trying to do mods of just come to hang? there is spots open so yes you can
I might do that or see if i can roll with nightstr
Old 03-30-2011, 03:11 PM   #44
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
I might do that or see if i can roll with nightstr

Sounds good
Old 03-30-2011, 03:12 PM   #45
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
sounds good for me, i just need to take the time off for work. i'm not final, but i'm thinking about it. if i do go i'd love to get my gauges done
Old 03-30-2011, 03:12 PM   #46
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Just come for S&G's and of course to help out.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:13 PM   #47
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Just come for S&G's and of course to help out.

Okay
Old 03-30-2011, 03:17 PM   #48
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Okay guys so what mods are you planing so I can update the list I don't want to tell people we have time if were not going to.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:18 PM   #49
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
well i don't have anything other than the gauges right now but i want to do billies all around and an aal? too much to ask???
Old 03-30-2011, 03:25 PM   #50
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbd56 View Post
well i don't have anything other than the gauges right now but i want to do billies all around and an aal? too much to ask???

The only issue we would have is my spring compressor sucks dick and it's not made for truck springs.I bought it to lower my old car if someone has a better spring compressor that would help out a lot.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:34 PM   #51
Epic Member

tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The only issue we would have is my spring compressor sucks dick and it's not made for truck springs.I bought it to lower my old car if someone has a better spring compressor that would help out a lot.
i just have not have any experience with a spring compressor, or doing any mods like lifting the truck with replacing the shocks so i'm scared to do anything like that on my own.

now i just got new tires, 265/70 so they are smaller than my mickey thompson mtz 265/75 so i'm wondering with the billies if i should only do .85 +no AAL or 1.75 + 1" AAL
Old 03-30-2011, 03:37 PM   #52
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbd56 View Post
i just have not have any experience with a spring compressor, or doing any mods like lifting the truck with replacing the shocks so i'm scared to do anything like that on my own.

now i just got new tires, 265/70 so they are smaller than my mickey thompson mtz 265/75 so i'm wondering with the billies if i should only do .85 +no AAL or 1.75 + 1" AAL

Well you have stock size tires now so if you plan on keeping that size a smaller lift would look better so maybe just .85 and no AAL to level it out.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:45 PM   #53
Epic Member

tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well you have stock size tires now so if you plan on keeping that size a smaller lift would look better so maybe just .85 and no AAL to level it out.
that's what i was thinking too. thanks
i think i'm going to order a set right now
Old 03-30-2011, 04:01 PM   #54
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Okay guys so what mods are you planing so I can update the list I don't want to tell people we have time if were not going to.
Bilsteins, Eibachs, AAL, Shackels, Extended brake lines (brake bleeder?), skid plate.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:16 PM   #55
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
Bilsteins, Eibachs, AAL, Shackels, Extended brake lines (brake bleeder?), skid plate.

I don't have one I always did it the old fashion way before I seen the cool contraption at Seth's mod day.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:18 PM   #56
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't have one I always did it the old fashion way before I seen the cool contraption at Seth's mod day.
ya i figured we could do it the old fashon way.
The one we used at seths house wasnt his right?
Old 03-30-2011, 04:19 PM   #57
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
ya i figured we could do it the old fashon way.
The one we used at seths house wasnt his right?

No he borrowed it but it's bad ass. Seth i see you lurking do you still have that brake bleeder?
Old 03-30-2011, 04:44 PM   #58
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
No he borrowed it but it's bad ass. Seth i see you lurking do you still have that brake bleeder?
Yeah... It belongs to Celtic. Been thinking about offering him some cashish for it.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:47 PM   #59
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
Yeah... It belongs to Celtic. Been thinking about offering him some cashish for it.
Yeah that thing is bad ass it made bleeding the brakes easy as hell.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:47 PM   #60
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
my mods (dont know if I'll be able to do them all):

custom hi-lft rack (need welder)
HID retrofit for (1) hella 700ff
Run hoses for OBA set up
oem tailgate camera install