Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

East Bay Mini mod day

Old 03-30-2011, 09:19 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
East Bay Mini mod day

I will be hosting a "MINI" mod day on 4/17/2011 8:00am at my house. I'm limiting this mod day to 10 trucks being worked on not including mine. If you want to come and just hang or help out your welcome just bring food I have a lot of room but I just moved in and it's kinda a cluster fuck right now. I should be able to fit 5 trucks in my back yard at a time. I really don't want to be working on trucks in the street unless it's small things.

I'm not a craftsman rep like Seth but I do have tools, Hand tools, Air tools, welder and whatnot so if you have tools you want to bring by all means bring them.

We will be doing a potluck as well for food we can start a list for food when we get all the guys that are coming noted.

The list
Me. JLee (sway bar removal)

Confirmed

1. Rucas (Bilsteins, Eibachs, AAL, Shackels, Extended brake lines skid plate)
2. tvbd56 (5100's)
3. MJonAgs32 & Ray in the 4runner (HID retrofit for hella 700ff,hoses for OBA, oem tailgate camera install & Cab Mount Chop)
4. acdronin (Cab Mount Chop)
5. o2bgrn (Cab Mount Chop)

Just coming to hang out and help
1. w3tw0rks
2. cnew
3. PRS 2 TiFJ
4. Jacob Wood
5.t4r4life

The potluck menu

JLee. Chips and bean dip
w3tw0rks. King egg rolls "YUMM"
MJonAgs32. Donuts & Pizza
Rucas. Pasta bake
tvbd56. Pizza
o2bgrn. Pasta salad
acdronin. Drinks
t4r4life Sugar Cookies
Old 03-30-2011, 09:22 AM   #2
the boss man
trek is on a distinguished road
trek's Tacoma Gallery
where in the east bay i might be able to make it.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:30 AM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek View Post
where in the east bay i might be able to make it.
El Sobrante
Old 03-30-2011, 09:42 AM   #4
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
hey jerry, i have a compressor i can bring, if you guys need one
Old 03-30-2011, 09:54 AM   #5
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by black cx View Post
hey jerry, i have a compressor i can bring, if you guys need one

How big is it?
Old 03-30-2011, 10:00 AM   #6
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-30-2011, 10:02 AM   #7
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Nice that will work better then mine
Old 03-30-2011, 10:34 AM   #8
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
In.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:30 AM   #9
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
ohh boy....here we go..
Old 03-30-2011, 11:57 AM   #10
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
ohh boy....here we go..

Does that mean you good with the date?
Old 03-30-2011, 12:06 PM   #11
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday?
Ya Ill get it off from work.

Is the bolt circle for our trucks 6x5.5?
And stock BS is 4.5" right?
Old 03-30-2011, 12:12 PM   #12
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sunday?
Ya Ill get it off from work.

Is the bolt circle for our trucks 6x5.5?
And stock BS is 4.5" right?
Yes
Old 03-30-2011, 12:13 PM   #13
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yes
and getting 4" BS will make them stick out just a lil further right?
Just checking before I pull the trigger
Old 03-30-2011, 12:15 PM   #14
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and getting 4" BS will make them stick out just a lil further right?
Just checking before I pull the trigger

yes and with is the width of the new rim?
Old 03-30-2011, 12:29 PM   #15
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes and with is the width of the new rim?
huh?
the rims im looking at are 15x8, 6 on 5.5 bolt pattern, with 4" BS.
Going with 33/10.5/15 BFG AT's
Old 03-30-2011, 12:30 PM   #16
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
confirming that I'll be there. When we have a ful confirmed list of who's going and what mods will be done, I'll see what tools I can bring for you guys
Old 03-30-2011, 12:30 PM   #17
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
huh?
the rims im looking at are 15x8, 6 on 5.5 bolt pattern, with 4" BS.
Going with 33/10.5/15 BFG AT's

so your rim will be 1.5" out past the stock location
Old 03-30-2011, 12:39 PM   #18
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so your rim will be 1.5" out past the stock location
coool.
and you recomended the Front bushing kit, so thats on the list.
Where did you get your extended brake lines?
Old 03-30-2011, 12:44 PM   #19
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
coool.
and you recomended the Front bushing kit, so thats on the list.
Where did you get your extended brake lines?

Yeah I would get the new bushings there is no reason to reinstall the old ones if you can replace them for 20 bucks.
I got my extended brake line from AllPro but I just got the back and you won't need it for the AAL if that's all your doing.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:47 PM   #20
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I would get the new bushings there is no reason to reinstall the old ones if you can replace them for 20 bucks.
I got my extended brake line from AllPro but I just got the back and you won't need it for the AAL if that's all your doing.
I got lift shackles too.

Products Discussed in this Thread