Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Any dealers in the Bay Area that have comparable prices to internet retailers?

Old 04-01-2011, 01:41 PM   #1
vsick is on a distinguished road
vsick's Tacoma Gallery
Any dealers in the Bay Area that have comparable prices to internet retailers?

I know some dealers out there actually reasonable and are comparable to internet pricing. Are there any in the bay area? I am looking to buy a OEM roof rack, bed mat and mag grey 2011 grill. I don't really want to order it online, but if I can't find a dealer willing to come close to online pricing then i'll just order.

Online pricing for the items:
Roof Rack $236 Shipped
Bed Mat $85
Grey Grill $175 Shipped
Old 04-04-2011, 11:49 PM   #2
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
Capitol Toyota in San Jose has a 15% coupon. I don't know how much they sell the items you want. Give em a call.

Scroll to the bottom:
http://www.capitoltoyotaservice.com/PartsSpecials
Old 04-05-2011, 01:08 PM   #3
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Also, if you get on their email list, they send out coupons and deals. IIRC you can always get a coupon for a discount in the parts dept on Sunday mornings.