Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Hollister Hills April 16th

Old 04-07-2011, 06:36 PM   #22
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty5Thirty View Post
I am gonna be in Hollister that week visiting my niece... But not till like Monday...

Dammit Seth!
Don't forget to go to Running Rooster for a burger. You won't regret it (unless you're a vegetarian).
Old 04-07-2011, 08:06 PM   #24
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by especk View Post
I'd totally go but some asshole scheduled this trip http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...pril-16-a.html on the same day and I'm going to that.
That douche.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:30 AM   #25
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Looks like the weather is going to be nice. all the weather sources agree on this just not the exact temperature. accuweather is saying 80+ and weather.com is saying around 70. either way will be a nice day.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:33 AM   #26
plee33 will become famous soon enoughplee33 will become famous soon enough
Name: Peter
plee33's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to come too. Missed the run last time. Let me talk with my buddies and I'll get back to you guys.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:16 PM   #27
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in! Got the ok from the
Old 04-10-2011, 09:01 PM   #28
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
I might have to work now. Not too sure what my weekend schedule is gonna be like. Probably gonna have to work this day or the mod day.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:56 PM   #29
younglexx is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
younglexx's Tacoma Gallery
will my stock taco make it?
Old 04-11-2011, 08:23 PM   #30
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
^ There's bypasses for most of the park.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:26 PM   #31
younglexx is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
younglexx's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome, put me down as a maybe, I'll confirm friday
Old 04-11-2011, 11:16 PM   #32
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
dammit.. i hate working on the weekends!!
Old 04-12-2011, 07:29 AM   #33
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
dammit.. i hate working on the weekends!!
And you might want to remove those nerf bars before you wheel if you ever do go on any runs Hollister eats those for lunch just ask MJ
Old 04-12-2011, 08:41 AM   #34
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
And you might want to remove those nerf bars before you wheel if you ever do go on any runs Hollister eats those for lunch just ask MJ
wooT!!!

Old 04-12-2011, 11:54 AM   #35
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
wooT!!!

Now those are custom step sliders
Old 04-13-2011, 01:04 PM   #36
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Well Seth, looks like we're looking at partly cloudy and 70*.
What time we meeting?
Where we meeting?
You're staying in Milpitas right? That's my hood so maybe we can convoy?
Still using FRS channel 7?
Old 04-13-2011, 03:16 PM   #37
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Well Seth, looks like we're looking at partly cloudy and 70*.
What time we meeting?
Where we meeting?
You're staying in Milpitas right? That's my hood so maybe we can convoy?
Still using FRS channel 7?
I will be at my inlaws in castro valley, but i will be meeting with a friend of mine down in this area. Once we nail down the time and place I will let you know. We will stick to FRS7 with no Security code.
Old 04-13-2011, 03:39 PM   #38
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
I can't make it. no one will cover my shift at work.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:13 PM   #39
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
I can't make it. no one will cover my shift at work.

Well now you guys can wheel freely without towing Felipe around Hollister
Old 04-13-2011, 04:44 PM   #40
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
I will be at my inlaws in castro valley, but i will be meeting with a friend of mine down in this area. Once we nail down the time and place I will let you know. We will stick to FRS7 with no Security code.
I'm nearby in UC, maybe I can join you on the freeway

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Well now you guys can wheel freely without towing Felipe around Hollister
HAHAHA!