Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Hollister Hills April 16th

Old 04-13-2011, 06:46 PM   #41
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Well now you guys can wheel freely without towing Felipe around Hollister
That must be a relief!
Old 04-13-2011, 09:25 PM   #42
DCtaco05 will become famous soon enough

Name: dustin
DCtaco05's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well now you guys can wheel freely without towing Felipe around Hollister
hahha
Old 04-13-2011, 10:32 PM   #43
HTTR!
RBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really nice

Name: Brian
RBPTOY's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna Try

Hoping to see everyone there. I am only about 10 minutes away from the hills. It will be my first outing without my FJ. Still got the dealer plates on the Tacoma!
Old 04-14-2011, 12:09 AM   #44
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBPTOY View Post
Hoping to see everyone there. I am only about 10 minutes away from the hills. It will be my first outing without my FJ. Still got the dealer plates on the Tacoma!
Your FJ looks familiar. Were you at AllCal 2010?

Seth - change my status to, I'm going
Old 04-14-2011, 01:14 AM   #45
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Im down, any of u guys have on board air btw, hate my shitty 20 dollar pump (time it take to air up everyone would be home by then lol)
Old 04-14-2011, 09:43 AM   #46
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBPTOY View Post
Cool dude.... glad you can make it

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3tw0rks View Post

No problem dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
Im down, any of u guys have on board air btw, hate my shitty 20 dollar pump (time it take to air up everyone would be home by then lol)
I have OBA
Old 04-14-2011, 10:10 AM   #47
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
There's 2 or 3 air hoses hooked up to a big ass compressor at the main entrance (by where you pay). You don't need OBA. I'll have my CO2 tank in case seomething happens on the trail, but you can just fill up before you leave at the entrance.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:23 AM   #48
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
There's 2 or 3 air hoses hooked up to a big ass compressor at the main entrance (by where you pay). You don't need OBA. I'll have my CO2 tank in case seomething happens on the trail, but you can just fill up before you leave at the entrance.

Yeah Jason I took your advice and I'm going with C02 I'm not buying a power tank I traded a old dog house in my back yard to a friend for a #20 C02 tank now I just need a reg and hose and My OBA is ready for the trail .
Old 04-14-2011, 11:13 AM   #49
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yeah Jason I took your advice and I'm going with C02 I'm not buying a power tank I traded a old dog house in my back yard to a friend for a #20 C02 tank now I just need a reg and hose and My OBA is ready for the trail .
Saweeet! The regulator is the pricey part though. Keep your eye's pealed. Also the tanks have an expiration. EVERY time I've filled mine up they have checked it.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:36 AM   #50
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Saweeet! The regulator is the pricey part though. Keep your eye's pealed. Also the tanks have an expiration. EVERY time I've filled mine up they have checked it.

Yeah it just needs to be hydro tested every five years no biggie it's like 20 bucks at a welding supply shop.
Old 04-14-2011, 01:18 PM   #51
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
OK folks... some of us are meeting at the jack in the box on tully road off the 101 in san jose. we will be there at 8:30 and plan to be at HH at 10. If you want to meet us there please be sure to be on time we dont plan to be there real long before we get back on the raod.

1632 Tully Ro
San Jose, CA 95122
Old 04-14-2011, 04:02 PM   #52
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
sounds great what cb Chanel are we gonna be on
Old 04-14-2011, 04:04 PM   #53
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
You can take my name off the list I'm out I have a landscaping crew coming in on Saturday to clear out my back yard.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:09 PM   #54
2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Andrew
2KTacoPr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
shit. i missed the last one cus of work and now i gotta mss this one cus of work. move it back to the 17th? haha
Old 04-14-2011, 04:11 PM   #55
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KTacoPr3runn3r View Post
shit. i missed the last one cus of work and now i gotta mss this one cus of work. move it back to the 17th? haha

Sorry bud mod day at my house on the 17th
Old 04-14-2011, 04:12 PM   #56
2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Andrew
2KTacoPr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
haha i know i was just kidding
Old 04-14-2011, 07:19 PM   #57
HTTR!
RBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really nice

Name: Brian
RBPTOY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w3tw0rks View Post

Yeah man, that was a blast!
Old 04-15-2011, 09:17 AM   #58
younglexx is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
younglexx's Tacoma Gallery
cant make it
Old 04-15-2011, 09:25 AM   #59
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
This is why I can't go tomorrow I have bobcats coming in tomorrow to haul all this shit out of my back yard.
Old 04-15-2011, 09:57 AM   #60
The Mad Scientist

You sure it has Nothing to do with the torn CV?