Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Hollister Hills April 16th

Old 04-17-2011, 09:02 PM   #81
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Wow looks like you guys had a good time. Bummer about that body damage!
Old 04-17-2011, 10:00 PM   #82
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma831 View Post
Wow looks like you guys had a good time. Bummer about that body damage!
Yeah the silver one was my coworkers FJ was his first time off roading
Old 04-17-2011, 10:02 PM   #83
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
Yeah the silver one was my coworkers FJ was his first time off roading
He discouraged now? Or understanding that shit happens, and ya just have to accept stuff like that sometimes?
Old 04-17-2011, 10:08 PM   #84
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-18-2011, 07:16 AM   #85
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
He discouraged now? Or understanding that shit happens, and ya just have to accept stuff like that sometimes?
I think he is on the fence about it. It really was because he wasnt paying attention. 3 people were yelling at him to stop but he had his windows up and blasting his music.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:03 AM   #86
06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ryan
06RadiantRed's Tacoma Gallery
Here are some of the pictures I took, just cell phone. Couple videos too, one of the blue FJ getting pulled out and also MJonAgs32 doing his thing!

first try of photobucket linking, excuse me if this doesn't work right

Old 04-18-2011, 10:12 AM   #87
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
How in the hell did this happen? it looks like a perfectly fine road no obstacles to try and ovoid

Old 04-18-2011, 10:45 AM   #88
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
How in the hell did this happen? it looks like a perfectly fine road no obstacles to try and ovoid

X2 I don't understand how this happened...Rookie offroad driver?
Old 04-18-2011, 10:56 AM   #89
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma831 View Post
X2 I don't understand how this happened...Rookie offroad driver?

I got the scoop he was watching a buggy go up Five fingers hill and wasn't watching the road and ended up of the road.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:21 PM   #90

Quote:
I got the scoop he was watching a buggy go up Five fingers hill and wasn't watching the road and ended up of the road.
Hahaha yep, that'll do it. I got myself in a similar situation in my old '95 landcruiser once; going too fast on a dirt road and abs wouldn't let me stop.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:34 PM   #91
HTTR!
RBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really niceRBPTOY is just really nice

Name: Brian
RBPTOY's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could have made that meet up! Tried to take the truck to the dealer Friday to get the suspension tightened (they threatened no warranty if I did not do it through them) and got turned away... :-(

I totally wanted to go to this one because there is a real connection of both sites. norcalfjs.com and tacomaworld.com

Any plans for another HH run?
Old 04-18-2011, 10:01 PM   #92
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
might be a clear creek run on 4/30
Old 04-18-2011, 11:33 PM   #93
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06RadiantRed View Post
Here are some of the pictures I took, just cell phone. Couple videos too, one of the blue FJ getting pulled out and also MJonAgs32 doing his thing!
Ahh that blows. The video ends when I stalled
Old 04-21-2011, 11:09 AM   #94
06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Ahh that blows. The video ends when I stalled

i know! Sorry! i told you i hit the damn stop record button on accident.. you should have gone again!
Old 04-26-2011, 08:20 AM   #95

Hey PRS 2 TiFJ how can i get you to post/send me the video from five fingers?!
Old 04-26-2011, 09:13 AM   #96
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Ryan what camera are you using? a point & shoot or DSLR? Your WB looks off in the photos.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:25 AM   #97
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Ryan what camera are you using? a point & shoot or DSLR? Your WB looks off in the photos.
IIRC it was his phone
Old 04-26-2011, 09:30 AM   #98
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
IIRC it was his phone
That explains why the pictures look off.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:44 AM   #99
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Camera phone (Google Nexus One platform). The lens is dirty too.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:57 PM   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Camera phone (Google Nexus One platform). The lens is dirty too.
dang how did you know? the pictures have some camera info saved in there too? Sneaky stuff these days..

Yeah its just my phone. It does ok but id like to have a real camera. Only problem is i have a hard enough time getting myself to take pictures with the phone in my pocket. I imagine i would never remember to bring the camera in the first place or use it, so probably not worth the investment just yet!