Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Hollister Hills April 16th

Old 04-04-2011, 09:18 PM   #1
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Hollister Hills April 16th

I know we just did it, but I will be in the bay all next week for training and plan to hit up Hollister Hills on Saturday then hang around the bay to make Jerrys mod day on Sunday. Anyone who wants to join me is welcome too. this will be a little more loosly coordinated day. Obviously if its raining or there is lots of rain the days before I will not be going. Plan to be there at 10am.

1. PRS
2. MJ
3. W3tW0rks
4. JLee
5. 06radiantred
6. Jberry
7. T4r4life
8. RBPtoy
Old 04-04-2011, 09:26 PM   #2
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
If it doesn't rain, I'll be there for a little bit. Have to take the GF to SFO by 5
Old 04-04-2011, 09:28 PM   #3
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
I'm in. I gotta try out my new tires.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:29 PM   #4
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
The day before i put my lift on lift
How could you!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:33 PM   #5
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
I'm in. I gotta try out my new tires.
What did you get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
The day before i put my lift on lift
How could you!
Sorry dude, just going because I happen to be in the bay area that day with nothing to do.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:34 PM   #6
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post

Sorry dude, just going because I happen to be in the bay area that day with nothing to do.
haha im just joking. I might go stock again well just have to see.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:36 PM   #7
Navy:
Quote:
haha im just joking. I might go stock again well just have to see.
Aight, let me know.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:53 PM   #8
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
I'll check my schedule tomorrow. Might be down.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:58 PM   #9
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
I am gonna be in Hollister that week visiting my niece... But not till like Monday...

Dammit Seth!
Old 04-04-2011, 11:25 PM   #10
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
I got some plans that day but put me down as a maybe.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:13 AM   #11
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
What did you get?

255/75 km1s.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:23 AM   #12
Navy:
Quote:
255/75 km1s.
Why that size and not 285s? did you get a good deal on them?
Old 04-05-2011, 08:26 AM   #13
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Why that size and not 285s? did you get a good deal on them?
Yeah. Im gonna run these and if they perform well enough ill look at the 255/80 km2s. If not then im gonna pick up some 315/70s.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:28 AM   #14
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah. Im gonna run these and if they perform well enough ill look at the 255/80 km2s. If not then im gonna pick up some 315/70s.
if you plan on getting rid of those let me know first.
Im definitly going to get 33/10.5's or 255/85's when i get tires.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:32 AM   #15
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
if you plan on getting rid of those let me know first.
Im definitly going to get 33/10.5's or 255/85's when i get tires.
They are for a 17" wheel but yeah I will.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:42 AM   #16
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They are for a 17" wheel but yeah I will.
i might have to find some sport rims then...
just let me know. I know your not looking to sell the right now, but if you do and I havent gotten new tires yet, let me know.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:21 AM   #17
Screw your MPG's

Sounds good
Old 04-05-2011, 01:05 PM   #18
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I might be in if I get everything ready for mod day before Saturday I'm in.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:35 PM   #19
06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ryan
06RadiantRed's Tacoma Gallery
Sign me up, ill come tag along!
Old 04-05-2011, 03:31 PM   #20
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Work