Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

anybody got some Rugged Trails FS or FT?

Old 04-09-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
anybody got some Rugged Trails FS or FT?

looking to trade anybodys Rugged Trails for my stock tires that came on my SR5. or if anybody got some lying around that they're looking to get rid of, i might be interested if the price is right.....
Old 04-13-2011, 11:03 PM   #2
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
I got 1 Rugged Trail for sale. It was the spare for my 1st gen and it's pretty much brand new. It still has the nipples/hairs whatever you call em still on. 265/70/16. Not sure if that's the same size for 2nd gens.
Old 04-15-2011, 02:04 AM   #3
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
id like to get the whole set for cheap. how much u selling it for?
Old 04-15-2011, 11:18 PM   #4
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
I only got the 1 tire. Let's say $50.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:52 PM   #5

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
dam, i'll get back to you. would be nice if you had the whole set
Old 04-19-2011, 04:30 PM   #6
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Tires are the same size on the Off Road TRDs 2001-2010, etc. But, why do you want Rugged Fails... er Trails? They start getting flats at 13,000 miles from small rocks... as soon as I could (after 3 failures and almost 20,000 miles) I put on Hankook Dynapro ATMs!

On my other Tacomas, the Rugged Trails never lasted more than 25,000 miles before the tread was so thin I could kick them and cause a flat!

They may be the worst quality tire BFG makes... and perhaps so cheap, that Toyota can't say no?
Old 04-20-2011, 01:29 AM   #7

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
^^ they look better than the SR5 wheels