Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Body Lift Saturday 4/23

Old 04-20-2011, 10:52 PM   #21
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
If it wasn't Easter weekend I'd be there. Plus I think I'm fabbing something that day
I think I'll be fabbing something too. MJ - See you Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
yeah im down for that.

Also seth, my CB has been acting a little wierd, I tried talking to alvin at the end of jerrys mod day and it didnt work. do you think we could do a quick tune?
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
x2 on cb mine is acting weird too
Sorry I failed trying to help you guys. It was getting late and I was exhausted.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:11 AM   #22
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
I should easily be able to help you guys out with your CBs.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:26 AM   #23
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
is there anything we need to bring?
Old 04-21-2011, 08:50 AM   #24
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
is there anything we need to bring?
Dont think so.... well..... someone should pick up a short antenna cable so were not using a long ass cable from the SWR meter to the radio. Will help with more accurate readings. Shortest you can find. 1ft would be best.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:05 AM   #25
Navy:
So wait.. how many people do we having coming by? dont really want to let this get out of hand.

I see

1. TRDMedic
2. T4R4life
3. Rucas
4. Jlee

Lets keep it there. Not looking to turn this into a full blown mod day.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:13 AM   #26
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
So wait.. how many people do we having coming by? dont really want to let this get out of hand.

I see

1. TRDMedic
2. T4R4life
3. Rucas
4. Jlee

Lets keep it there. Not looking to turn this into a full blown mod day.
I'm not doing any mods I'll only be there for a bit just dropping off the spring compressor and check out the BL.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:21 AM   #27
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I'm not doing any mods I'll only be there for a bit just dropping off the spring compressor and check out the BL.
thats cool.. just dont want it to get out of hand.