Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Body Lift Saturday 4/23

Old 04-19-2011, 09:31 AM   #1
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Body Lift Saturday 4/23

Going to be installing my BL on Saturday if anyone is bored or has something small they want to do. If we finish early enough maybe go out to the lake and BBQ.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:56 AM   #2
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
I will be there! May have some new km2 by then! Woot woot
Old 04-19-2011, 12:17 PM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'll be stopping by in the afternoon
Old 04-19-2011, 06:52 PM   #4
bmase11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
bmase11's Tacoma Gallery
Does hacking off some cab mounts account for 'small'?
Old 04-19-2011, 06:55 PM   #5
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
eye for an eye.
ill be there.

whens start time?
Old 04-19-2011, 07:07 PM   #6
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
eye for an eye.
ill be there.

whens start time?
Were gonna hit it super duper early 7am!!

Just kidding 10am
Old 04-19-2011, 07:08 PM   #7
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
If it wasn't Easter weekend I'd be there. Plus I think I'm fabbing something that day
Old 04-19-2011, 07:15 PM   #8
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDMEDIC View Post
Were gonna hit it super duper early 7am!!

Just kidding 10am
haha sounds good
Old 04-19-2011, 08:39 PM   #9
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmase11 View Post
Does hacking off some cab mounts account for 'small'?
If we have time after my bl install
Old 04-19-2011, 08:53 PM   #10
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
i'll be there, lucas you wanna head out together or something i'll show you my new mod lol
Old 04-19-2011, 08:55 PM   #11
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
i'll be there, lucas you wanna head out together or something i'll show you my new mod lol
yeah im down for that.

Also seth, my CB has been acting a little wierd, I tried talking to alvin at the end of jerrys mod day and it didnt work. do you think we could do a quick tune?
Old 04-19-2011, 09:17 PM   #12
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah im down for that.

Also seth, my CB has been acting a little wierd, I tried talking to alvin at the end of jerrys mod day and it didnt work. do you think we could do a quick tune?
x2 on cb mine is acting weird too
Old 04-19-2011, 09:19 PM   #13
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
haha another mod day! Jerry's "mini mod day" turned into a regular mod day. Seth's "Body Lift Saturday" is turning into a mini mod day, maybe even regular mod day haha
Old 04-20-2011, 08:59 AM   #14
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
Quote:
yeah im down for that.

What time you guys planning on heading out I'm heading up around noon if you guys want to meet over here and roll out together.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:02 PM   #15
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
What time you guys planning on heading out I'm heading up around noon if you guys want to meet over here and roll out together.
Im not sure. I want to be there to help out for most of the time, so well probablly try to get there around start time.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:35 PM   #17
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Body lift on an FJ huh? Will you post pics of finished product please?
Sure.... Not doing it for the looks. doing it to get more stuff out of it without rubbing.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:42 PM   #19
bmase11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
bmase11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
Sure.... Not doing it for the looks. doing it to get more stuff out of it without rubbing.
Itd be cool to see that project happen. What size bl?
Old 04-20-2011, 07:54 PM   #20
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmase11 View Post
Itd be cool to see that project happen. What size bl?
Just 1"